The Student Room Group

I wasted my time!!!

I'm incapable of rationalising situations myself so I'll just ask you guys!

Basically I worked with this guy for 2 months. We got really close and started talking. I noticed that he wasn't as vocal through text but he still insisted he liked me. To cut a long story short, he asked me out and then cancelled, he doesn't reply to my texts sometimes and he just seems disconnected. What annoyed me was that he still acts like he likes me!!! Anyway I told him I feel unwanted and he treats me like **** and his reply was "okay then" HIS REPLY WAS OK THEN!!!!! I held onto the hope of something for so long because I thought that he could be my first bf. I'm starting to feel like it'll never happen!😭
I deleted him from everything but it still hurts. Advice please! Thanks
Sounds like you get to attached and dependant on their affections far too early.

I think you need to develop a healthier mind set about relationships. There is no need to rush or put guys on a pedestal. When it happens it will happen. Obsessing over it won't get you a boyfriend and will probably in all likelihood lead to more situations like this.
u defo did waste ur time......
Original post by Anonymous

Basically I worked with this guy for 2 months. We got really close and started talking. I noticed that he wasn't as vocal through text but he still insisted he liked me. To cut a long story short, he asked me out and then cancelled, he doesn't reply to my texts sometimes and he just seems disconnected. What annoyed me was that he still acts like he likes me!!! Anyway I told him I feel unwanted and he treats me like **** and his reply was "okay then" HIS REPLY WAS OK THEN!!!!! I held onto the hope of something for so long because I thought that he could be my first bf. I'm starting to feel like it'll never happen!😭

It may hurt now but you've dodged a bullet with this one. And you will get a bf eventually. Better to wait for Mr Rigjt than rush and end up having idiots treating you like crap.
I'll be your boyfriend
Oh he sounds like a real winner, I can totally see why you'd want to be his girlfriend. Keep trying OP, maybe one day he can be your first sexual regret.
Reply 6
Anyway I told him I feel unwanted and he treats me like **** and his reply was "okay then"

:rofl:

@Rk2k14 thoughts?

Ok take a step back here, let him be, leave him to his thoughts so that he does what he has to do. Don't pester him anymore about things related to a relationship or you feeling wanted, just leave him be
Reply 8
Original post by swirly
:rofl:

@Rk2k14 thoughts?

No thoughts.
It's not a waste of time Hun. It makes you now realise that next time you wouldn't let someone go to an extent where they think it's okay to try and waste your time. You've learnt something from it about guys; you ain't gonna just end up dating any guy. You'll be careful till you find the person who you think is worthy enough to be your boyfriend. Don't think it was a waste of time; everything happens for a reason. Think of it as a lesson

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending