The Student Room Group

How do i DM a girl i like?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TJ149
yeah sadly I've already slid in plus the whole aim of sliding in Dm's is to eventually meet up...

How did it go?
Reply 21
Original post by SuperHuman98
How did it go?

It was nice, we got a bit of information like what areas we live in and what schools we go to, then she started talking about how some people in my school she knows were rude to her and we just talked about that stuff. The conversation was about 3 hours i would say then i told her i had to go ( leave it on a high note). I said it was nice talking to you, talk to you again sometime' and she said it was nice too and you too then we ended there.
Original post by TJ149
It was nice, we got a bit of information like what areas we live in and what schools we go to, then she started talking about how some people in my school she knows were rude to her and we just talked about that stuff. The conversation was about 3 hours i would say then i told her i had to go ( leave it on a high note). I said it was nice talking to you, talk to you again sometime' and she said it was nice too and you too then we ended there.

talk to you again sometime sounds like a nice way of ending the whole thing. Should have said something like "I'll message you again when I'm back/tomorrow" or something like that
But it's not that bad though
Reply 23
Original post by AndrewSCO
talk to you again sometime sounds like a nice way of ending the whole thing. Should have said something like "I'll message you again when I'm back/tomorrow" or something like that
But it's not that bad though

I see what you mean :s I'll speak to her probably today later on and see how it goes.
Original post by TJ149
I see what you mean :s I'll speak to her probably today later on and see how it goes.

Just being nitpicky haha, doesn't really need to be looked that much into
Reply 25
Original post by AndrewSCO
Just being nitpicky haha, doesn't really need to be looked that much into

lool cool but still thanks for the advice though.
Original post by TJ149

You LAD well done is this a girl you have never met irl?
Reply 27
Original post by SuperHuman98
You LAD well done is this a girl you have never met irl?

Lool yeah
Reply 28
Original post by TJ149
Lool yeah

use condoms brother

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending