The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123

looove! that! :clap2:
Original post by mediaya
looove! that! :clap2:

no worries :tongue:
thanks for the rep :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
no worries :tongue:
thanks for the rep :tongue:

Spoiler

Not to worry :wink: :tongue:

Spoiler

Not to worry :wink: :tongue:

Spoiler

lol thx again :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
lol thx again :tongue:

Spoiler

No worries (again) :tongue:

Spoiler

No worries (again) :tongue:

Spoiler

i need to know if the answer to that is acc thanks or not :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
i need to know if the answer to that is acc thanks or not :tongue:

Spoiler

No, you don't have to keep on thanking :tongue:

Spoiler

No, you don't have to keep on thanking :tongue:

Spoiler

hehe yh it would on forever and ever :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
hehe yh it would on forever and ever :tongue:

Spoiler

Haha yeah :tongue:

Spoiler

"float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. The eyes cant hit what the eyes dont see"- m.ali
Haha yeah :tongue:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya

Spoiler

Spoiler

"When it is all finished, you will discover it was never random".
Look for something positive in each day, even if some days you have to look a little bit harder.

Be somebody nobody thought you could be.
Hi, I thought that this thread could be used for posting some of your favourite quotes. :wink:

There have been many times that my interest in quotes has saved me during various problems and difficult situations in the past. I think that some quotes can have a very significant impact on one if they open up to it and carefully acknowledge its full meaning.

Therefore, in order to make others happy or to brighten up your own day, you can post some inspirational quotes. They can be about anything, just as long as they're inspirational to you, or you think they'll inspire someone else. :biggrin:

One of my favourite inspirational quotes is:
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see." :smile:

my very own
Happiness is dependent on self-discipline. We are the biggest obstacles to our own happiness. It is much easier to do battle with society and with others than to fight our own nature. this is just one of the commandments i live by""so i will choose battle over a party anyday because it is far better to prove to yourself you are capable than to prove to others that you are cool because without confidence in yourself you are bassically waiting for death to come and take you away from those you care for
Original post by kai-jean
my very own
Happiness is dependent on self-discipline. We are the biggest obstacles to our own happiness. It is much easier to do battle with society and with others than to fight our own nature. this is just one of the commandments i live by""so i will choose battle over a party anyday because it is far better to prove to yourself you are capable than to prove to others that you are cool because without confidence in yourself you are bassically waiting for death to come and take you away from those you care for

Love this one :yy: Thanks for that :smile:
Love this one :yy: Thanks for that :smile:

your welcome :frown:)
"Do not try to understand everything. Sometimes it is not meant to be understood, just accepted".(from Pinterest!)

Thank you Matrix123 for creating this beautiful thread 😊

Quick Reply

Latest