The Student Room Group

I want to start a free blog

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheBlueBiro
Hellloooo. I also started a wordpress blog this summer, I think you should go for it. Although mine isn't really Uni related, more about what I've learnt about myself at Uni and putting my experiences (and knowledge) into context. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya!
What's ur blog post called :smile:
Follow me on mine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
Hiya!
What's ur blog post called :smile:
Follow me on mine!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Helloo! Hang on I'll pm you, I don't want everyone from tsr lurking on it haha. I post mainly poems etc about socio-economic issues and then random political posts and stuff so yeah, hopefully you'll find it interesting. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Helloo! Hang on I'll pm you, I don't want everyone from tsr lurking on it haha. I post mainly poems etc about socio-economic issues and then random political posts and stuff so yeah, hopefully you'll find it interesting. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!
Yes! I'm so interested in politics :smile:
I'll love to follow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
Thank you!
Yes! I'm so interested in politics :smile:
I'll love to follow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha there isn't much political on there right now but it depends on the time of year etc. :tongue:
Hopefully you'll find it interesting/inspiring anyway. I'm still new to it all too so it would be nice to have someone else who is new to get feedback and develop with. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha there isn't much political on there right now but it depends on the time of year etc. :tongue:
Hopefully you'll find it interesting/inspiring anyway. I'm still new to it all too so it would be nice to have someone else who is new to get feedback and develop with. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here
I know what I want my blog to look like but I just don't know how to do that just yet
Wordpress, although is good, quite difficult to get your head around with the coding and widgets.
I'm sure I'll get used to it soon, I think i need to watch a couple of tutorials.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah you just need to fiddle around a bit and you get the hang of it pretty quickly. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending