The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

Uws paisley

Anyone starting uws Paisley this year if so what you's studying? I'm going to be studying accounts

Scroll to see replies

yeah i rly would do so, i will be studying bussines , so lets meet up , bro
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Reply 2
Original post by Eternalhater
yeah i rly would do so, i will be studying bussines , so lets meet up , bro

Are you staying on campus accommodation?
Original post by Twerker
Are you staying on campus accommodation?

Yo, man , i was planning to do so , but i changed my mind, I found a good 1 bedroom flat for 340 /monthly and it seems to be much more profitable to pay 340 + utility bills ( aprox 60-70) than paying 436 for student hall that UWS Offer. So if you also are going there we can rent this together that cost going to be so low, we can even afford an apartement for 150 weekly , so 75 both. If interested contact me somehow. My skype is andre2145, also i can give u facebook or whatever u need
Reply 4
Original post by Eternalhater
Yo, man , i was planning to do so , but i changed my mind, I found a good 1 bedroom flat for 340 /monthly and it seems to be much more profitable to pay 340 + utility bills ( aprox 60-70) than paying 436 for student hall that UWS Offer. So if you also are going there we can rent this together that cost going to be so low, we can even afford an apartement for 150 weekly , so 75 both. If interested contact me somehow. My skype is andre2145, also i can give u facebook or whatever u need

Im not living at campus I live a 20 minute drive from campus so will be staying at home,
Original post by Twerker
Im not living at campus I live a 20 minute drive from campus so will be staying at home,

Ok fine, btw can u add me on skype so we can talk i rly need some help that u can provide, it wouldnt take much effort for u. Thanks a lot.
Reply 6
I am starting uws in September doing biomedical science. Does anyone know when we getalk timetables.
Original post by Ruth3010
I am starting uws in September doing biomedical science. Does anyone know when we getalk timetables.

where you would live? campus or ?
im living on campus studying politics, policy, and society
any of you looking for people in your class, I have a group for all people studying at uws paisley for the upcoming year (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1739234372998064/)
I'm studying this too and still no timetable.. I emailed them yesterday and they said it will be up ASAP.. do you know when the induction or anything is?
Original post by patrick111!
im living on campus studying politics, policy, and society

I'm studying that corse too! Do you know anything about the timetable or induction yet? I can't find anything online..
lol i thought this was @UWS 's surname :toofunny:
ill leave now :getmecoat::tongue:
Reply 13
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
lol i thought this was @UWS 's surname :toofunny:
ill leave now :getmecoat::tongue:

I'm fortunate to be named after a university in Scotland lol
Hey guys, well done on getting your places at UWS!

If you are still looking at your accommodation options for Sept, then the team at MyPad Paisley would be happy to help you.

You can call us on 0141 212 9859 or email: [email protected].

Speak soon
:h:
I'll be studying the same course too!!!
Reply 16
Anyone know how to read the timetables? Like is it only the blue lectures the times we are in or is it all the colours for times we are in? Also is anyone going to Sunday freshers event?
Does enrolement and and therefore logging into Moodle only work once you have been to your induction? I can't access either
Reply 18
It's nothing new. In UWS there is always something that doesn't work properly. You might have used to it though.
im starting in september 2017 international student not a cluw what to do about accomidation any tips ?

Quick Reply

Latest