The Student Room Group

UCAS still hasn't updated? help

basically my firm (Kent) still hasn't replied, I needed just a B in maths and I got a D, they keep saying they're looking into stuff but haven't told me I got accepted or not. Do you think I even have a chance to get accepted since they've left it this long or does that increase my chances cause they might want to fill up spaces? my course is economics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
They have to get back to you, tell them that you will not accept the offer if they take any longer. Worked with someone I knew.
Original post by rolaah
They have to get back to you, tell them that you will not accept the offer if they take any longer. Worked with someone I knew.

yeah I'll call them tomorrow and say it & it hopefully works, do you think cause they've left it this late, I've a better chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Slim Shady 96
yeah I'll call them tomorrow and say it & it hopefully works, do you think cause they've left it this late, I've a better chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How did it go? I would have assumed so but obviously some unis just have no sense!
Original post by rolaah
How did it go? I would have assumed so but obviously some unis just have no sense!

was the same 🙄 they were like we understand and we're sorry bla bla but still no answer, hopefully tomorrow as it's the deadline

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending