The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Don't worry sweetheart, you'll ace it :biggrin:

one major fault and you'll be dead sooo no i am worrying especially when i have a pressure on me to pass :puppyeyes:
how do i feel right now

fat and overweight and like i have thunder thighs because I just ate so many crisps:frown:

and sad because my crush won't open my snapchat and reply to me cuz he props has better things to do and a more interesting life than me

nervous about starting uni next week. actually nervous is an understatement I'm terrified
Original post by fatima1998
one major fault and you'll be dead sooo no i am worrying especially when i have a pressure on me to pass :puppyeyes:

You will pass with flying colours...

Believe in yourself
Useless fat and lazy, because i have spent the last 3 months sitting on my fat arse all day and the only productive thing i have done is a bit of volunteering...............ohwell :/

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
At peace and also worried. Is that even possible? hmm....
Feeling so wrecked and upset
Reply 7986
Scariest thought ever: I swear to God if one of my housemates turns out to be a snorer I'm actually going to lose it - **** university I'm out
#pray4z
Slightly nauseous :frown:
Get to sleep when I need to, wake up again in semi-agony. gg wisdom tooth.
Frustrated. I wish I could get back to sleep. Been struggling since I woke-up around 3am.*
Feel somewhat exhausted*
Original post by sarskinz
Feeling so wrecked and upset

:console: well I hope youre feeling better now :h:

Original post by z33
Scariest thought ever: I swear to God if one of my housemates turns out to be a snorer I'm actually going to lose it - **** university I'm out
#pray4z

Earbuds perhaps? how bad could it be :lol:

Original post by chasmiths
Slightly nauseous :frown:

How come?:h: You should be better by now anyway :007: - love the profile btw, not quite 35 gifs like mine but its rare that new ppl put effort in their about me :holmes:

Original post by sinfonietta
Frustrated. I wish I could get back to sleep. Been struggling since I woke-up around 3am.*

Do you have good sleeping habits generally? :h:
-going to bed not too late
-not eating right before bed
-having calm environment before sleeping
-perhaps meditate as needed
-having the right temperature in the room

Original post by queen-bee
Feel somewhat exhausted*

I know what you mean, I just slept for 10 hours and Im still tired :colonhash: and its Saturday :colonhash: and its raining :colonhash:
Original post by ForestShadow
:console: well I hope youre feeling better now :h:

Earbuds perhaps? how bad could it be :lol:

How come?:h: You should be better by now anyway :007: - love the profile btw, not quite 35 gifs like mine but its rare that new ppl put effort in their about me :holmes:

Do you have good sleeping habits generally? :h:
-going to bed not too late
-not eating right before bed
-having calm environment before sleeping
-perhaps meditate as needed
-having the right temperature in the room

I know what you mean, I just slept for 10 hours and Im still tired :colonhash: and its Saturday :colonhash: and its raining :colonhash:

Just a little bit better thanks for asking:h:
I always have dry skin on the palm of my right hand and I managed to go pretty much the whole summer without picking it and making a hole. Yesterday I picked it all again so the raw skin is exposed and it hurts:cry2:

I put all sorts of moisturisers on that hand but nothing cures it permanently, only temporarily.:sadnod:
Okayish.

Feel quite **** cause I was the only one amongst my friends not to be approached by a girl last night. Just further proves I'm an ugly, unwanted nobody.

Good night otherwise. :smile:
What can I say that I haven't already. I'm sick of life. I don't want anybody's help. Nobody understands at all, and I'm not going to heed any advice. Everything's bull****. I don't want success. I don't want money. I don't want to go into any particular field. I don't want to be married. I don't want to be unmarried. I don't want kids. I don't want to sit around doing nothing. I don't want to work at all. I don't want to exist. But these are all transitory feelings. I go through so many in a day. In a few hours I'll feel super fine and content and won't be posting here. I'm like two people. A retard who takes everything too seriously, and a retard who is too nonchalant. Either way you slice it, a retard. The common denominator.
Confused :hide:
Original post by SeanFM
Confused :hide:

What's up Sean :console: ?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
What's up Sean :console: ?

Some other time when I can actually PM I will tell you :tongue:
You never truly know what you have till it's gone.

I really wish she would answer my calls or at least text me.:sigh:

I guess sometimes silence hurts more than words.:redface:

Latest