The Student Room Group

Will my GCSEs affect my uni offers?

At GCSE level I was at a school which had a double curriculum and so only took 7 GCSEs as that is all that they offered as I was studying subjects I wasn't taking GCSEs in. I didn't make that much effort and ended up with 5 As and 2Bs. I moved schools for a level and got AAA at AS (Biology, psychology and sociology) and am predicted high grades at the end of A2. I don't think I'm applying for oxbridge but I want to apply for top unis such as durham and warwick. Will my GCSEs affect my chance of getting offers? I am applying for psychology degree.
Original post by evangelinemay
At GCSE level I was at a school which had a double curriculum and so only took 7 GCSEs as that is all that they offered as I was studying subjects I wasn't taking GCSEs in. I didn't make that much effort and ended up with 5 As and 2Bs. I moved schools for a level and got AAA at AS (Biology, psychology and sociology) and am predicted high grades at the end of A2. I don't think I'm applying for oxbridge but I want to apply for top unis such as durham and warwick. Will my GCSEs affect my chance of getting offers? I am applying for psychology degree.

You should be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending