The Student Room Group

What are you supposed to do at a beach?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KingBradly
If you have a problem with children wearing bikinis, maybe you're a paedo. They're kids for godsake, there's nothing sexual about it.

Actually I was molested by 3 different people between the ages of 6 and 15 so my problem with it is a little more personal than "maybe you're a paedo".
You're supposed to take of your shirt show off your hard earned gains, then quickly cover back up due to deep insecurity issues of having a poor lower back definition
sit in sand
Original post by Vixen47
Actually I was molested by 3 different people between the ages of 6 and 15 so my problem with it is a little more personal than "maybe you're a paedo".

Wtf does that have to do with 7yr olds wearing beach wear on the beach and why does it somehow make it not ok?
Original post by squish562
Basically I've never been to the seaside before and will be going for the first time. But what are you actually supposed to do at a beach? Do you just walk around and lie on the sand? Or do people swim there? I can swim pretty well but I'm not sure whether swimming at an actual sea would be dangerous because of the tides...
I live at the seaside :lol: all I've ever done near the beach is throw stones into the sea for five minutes and then walk away.
Read a book (it's a thing made from paper usually, or parchment)

Quick Reply

Latest