The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reputation and stats don't really matter. Have you visited? Which course is more interesting to you?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Kings is more rigorously scientific, so if you're interested in the science behind nutrition and dietetics it might suit you better.
Reply 3
Original post by alleycat393
Reputation and stats don't really matter. Have you visited? Which course is more interesting to you?

Thanks for your reply! Sry I forgot to mention I'm an international student. I've looked at the course modules and both unis are more or less the same except for surrey which has an entire year for placement. Surrey seems to be the one for me and the uni is doing really well. I'm just wondering regarding the cost of living in London, if King's would be worth it more than surrey.
Reply 4
Original post by Reality Check
Kings is more rigorously scientific, so if you're interested in the science behind nutrition and dietetics it might suit you better.

Ah I see. Thanks for your reply!
A placement year would make the difference for me. Living costs can be found on the website. It's up to you to work out what is more important and feasible for you.
Reply 6
Original post by alleycat393
A placement year would make the difference for me. Living costs can be found on the website. It's up to you to work out what is more important and feasible for you.

Alright then I just have to sort that out. Thanks so much!
Reply 7
I'm applying to Surrey next year.

Latest