The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Social work BA?

Hey guys, I'm starting ,a social work BA soon with the open university and just wanted to know what to expect and if anyone else is already doing it & could please give me some tips.
Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by kiran.malik123
Hey guys, I'm starting ,a social work BA soon with the open university and just wanted to know what to expect and if anyone else is already doing it & could please give me some tips.
Thank you :smile:

Hey there,
I am not doing the same degree at the OU but some general advice would be to organise yourself. If you have a job or other responsibility you would need to set a certain amount of time aside for studying.
how many credit modules are you doing?
and also, you will probably need less time to study at the start but remember it gets harder each year.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Original post by hn123
Hey there,
I am not doing the same degree at the OU but some general advice would be to organise yourself. If you have a job or other responsibility you would need to set a certain amount of time aside for studying.
how many credit modules are you doing?
and also, you will probably need less time to study at the start but remember it gets harder each year.

I'm not working atm so i have plenty of time & it's 120 per year, so 360 in total. Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest