The Student Room Group

so worried and scared!!

I'm in year 12 and I am very worried as I am getting grade D's and E's in both Bio and Chem, for these subjects I achieved both A*'s in at Gcses, i know a levels are different. However i am very worried that i get these grades in the summer because i feel like there is no time to improve. What should i do?
Reply 1
Original post by Freshstart123
I'm in year 12 and I am very worried as I am getting grade D's and E's in both Bio and Chem, for these subjects I achieved both A*'s in at Gcses, i know a levels are different. However i am very worried that i get these grades in the summer because i feel like there is no time to improve. What should i do?

Hey don't worry too much about it, most people get these kind of grades around this time of year. Just make sure you keep going at it and practicing questions and you'll be fine in the end.
Original post by AshEntropy
Hey don't worry too much about it, most people get these kind of grades around this time of year. Just make sure you keep going at it and practicing questions and you'll be fine in the end.

Do you think we are still considered early in the year? like is tehre time for improvemnt?
Reply 3
Original post by Freshstart123
Do you think we are still considered early in the year? like is tehre time for improvemnt?

Yeah it's only October! It's only been 2 months of studying and you have all the way until May/June before the exams. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest