The Student Room Group

Meet up in Manchester

So basically I'm thinking of a meetup, my social life has literally been worn down and everyone I've met in college who I've become friends with seems to always be busy and have their own social groups :s-smilie: If anyone else is in the same dilemma, bored as hell and is wanting to go out next Saturday and make new friends then hopefully we can create a good meet up and do whatever :biggrin:. I would say around 1pm to meet up on the 5th of November at Manchester Arndale/printworks :smile: Anyone interested? :u:

Scroll to see replies

Hi all

Just thought I'd give you some helpful things to remember when meeting new people from online! :smile:

- Let somebody know where you're going and what time you expect to be home
- Take a fully charged mobile phone
- Meet in a public place as you never know who's behind the keyboard!
- This isn't an official TSR event!
- Have enough money to get home

If the meet does go ahead, then have a good time. :biggrin:
Original post by AlPacino
So basically I'm thinking of a meetup, my social life has literally been worn down and everyone I've met in college who I've become friends with seems to always be busy and have their own social groups :s-smilie: If anyone else is in the same dilemma, bored as hell and is wanting to go out next Saturday and make new friends then hopefully we can create a good meet up and do whatever :biggrin:. I would say around 1pm to meet up on the 5th of November at Manchester Arndale/printworks :smile: Anyone interested? :u:

What about the Arndale shopping center?.
Reply 3
Original post by DolphinMan
What about the Arndale shopping center?.

yeah to meet up at the shopping centre as it's near the train station :smile:
yeah to meet up at the shopping centre as it's near the train station :smile:

Just kidding.
I visited Manchester 2 years ago with my father, and that's the only place I remember the name of.
I am not from the UK even.
Reply 5
Just kidding.
I visited Manchester 2 years ago with my father, and that's the only place I remember the name of.
I am not from the UK even.

omg hahaha mate where are you from then, if you don't mind me asking?
omg hahaha mate where are you from then, if you don't mind me asking?

From Israel.
From Israel.

I checked, It's only 3780 KM from Manchester.
I can get there by November 5th if you want.
Reply 8
From Israel.

I know that's a beautiful country full of rich history, my mum has always wanted to go there :tongue:
I know that's a beautiful country full of rich history, my mum has always wanted to go there :tongue:

Yes it Is.
3000 years of history.

I visited Manchester with my dad to watch a football match between Man United abd Chelasea at Old Trafford.
well you joined today and have barely posted..... sounds very sketch to me . lol
Reply 11
Original post by tantalised
Why the hell Manchester? Reckon we should meet up in Birmingham to be honest as it's closer to me :wink:

Birmingham my ass :biggrin: way too far for me and I don't have the mental capability to push me that far to go there :colone:
0161 manny on the map
Reply 13
Original post by dididid
well you joined today and have barely posted..... sounds very sketch to me . lol

Ah that's because I have another account on here but forgot the password too so I just connected to my Facebook. What can I say though, I like to be spontaneous :wink: Or maybe I'm just a shady character :wink::biggrin:
Reply 14
I checked, It's only 3780 KM from Manchester.
I can get there by November 5th if you want.

hahaha splendid you should get down here then man :colone:
Ah that's because I have another account on here but forgot the password too so I just connected to my Facebook. What can I say though, I like to be spontaneous :wink: Or maybe I'm just a shady character :wink::biggrin:

not sure if a day out is worth the risk of getting stabbed
Reply 16
Well it is like Halloween basically, could just be one of those clowns that have been running around like neanderthals, however if it all makes you all feel better I'd add you on Facebook :colone::biggrin:
:sigh:

Meets used to be fun. Used to meet at the Balcony Bar but it's not there any more (or isn't called that). Haven't been down there on a Meet in about four years.
Reply 18
Original post by dididid
not sure if a day out is worth the risk of getting stabbed

Being stabbed just makes it more worthwhile lad, only kidding. Don't worry I'm not a axe murderer or some shizzle :biggrin:
Well it is like Halloween basically, could just be one of those clowns that have been running around like neanderthals, however if it all makes you all feel better I'd add you on Facebook :colone::biggrin:

If that is you on the Avatar pic I don't think they have anything to worry about.
You seem like a nice girl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending