The Student Room Group

I have an identical twin, AMA!

FAQs:

Q.Who's older, by how long?
A. I'm older, by one minute

Q. Are we telepathic, if so, how does it work?
A. I don't know if this counts as telepathic, but very often we think of the same things at the same time (Idk why but it just happens and it gets really annoying sometimes) So it's not hard to guess what she's thinking. Also, we get these moments where we look at each other at the same time for a split second and then smile, when this happens it's obvious that we're thinking of the same thing.

Q. Can people tell the difference between us?
A. Yeah we don't look that alike now because we getting older (people said we looked exactly the same when we were little as we had the same hair style and our parents always bought us the same clothes). Besides, I have a different hair style now and wear more make up - some people in school don't even know we're related

Q. Do we have the same personality?
A. Overall I'd say yes, but I'm more outgoing than her since she's quite shy.

Q. Do we have the same taste in clothing?
A. When we were younger, yes, I used to wear the same clothes as her but pink and she wears blue. But now as we're older, I care more about fashion whereas she doesn't really mind what she wears as long as it's comfortable.

Q. Are there times when I hate having a twin?
A. Yes, when we both need the toilet at the same time.

Feel free to post any other appropriate questions you have ;-)
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

do you use each other to get out of doing something/trouble and does it usually end comically? :holmes:
Who's better looking? And are you the same height?
Reply 3
Original post by homeland.lsw
do you use each other to get out of doing something/trouble and does it usually end comically?

No and never tried, my parents can tell who's lying so.. xd
Reply 4
Original post by The_JoKeR
Who's better looking? And are you the same height?

That's not really up to me to judge, but I do care about my appearance more than her, etc she doesn't really wear make up as I do.

I'm slightly taller than her, maybe by 2 or 3 cm.
Original post by ℓove
FAQs:

A. I don't know if this counts as telepathic, but very often we think of the same things at the same time (Idk why but it just happens and it gets really annoying sometimes) So it's not hard to guess what she's thinking. Also, we get these moments where we look at each other at the same time for a split second and then smile, when this happens it's obvious that we're thinking of the same thing.

A. Yeah we don't look that alike now because we getting older (people said we looked exactly the same when we were little as we had the same hair style and our parents always bought us the same clothes). Besides, I have a different hair style now and wear more make up - some people in school don't even know we're related

A. When we were younger, yes, I used to wear the same clothes as her but pink and she wears blue. But now as we're older, I care more about fashion whereas she doesn't really mind what she wears as long as it's comfortable.

Feel free to post any other questions you have ;-)

For things like Halloween have you ever dressed up as each other and people not knowing the difference?
Was I the first to know this already on TSR? :u:
Reply 7
Original post by MainlyMathsHelp
For things like Halloween have you ever dressed up as each other and people not knowing the difference?

Not really, but once in primary school we swapped our hairstyles and told the teacher the other person's name, our friends couldn't help giggling but the teacher never noticed lol
Reply 8
Your FAQ covered everything I was going to ask. :smile:
do you have any siblings ?

:holmes:
Reply 10
Original post by ForestShadow
Was I the first to know this already on TSR?

Yeah probably lol

She didn't know that you knew me, and I didn't know that you knew her until a few days ago when she saw our convos on our walls :biggrin:
Reply 11
Original post by UWS
Your FAQ covered everything I was going to ask.

Yeah they're pretty common questions lol
Reply 12
Original post by the bear
do you have any siblings ?

If you mean any other siblings other than her then no, and thank god for that.
Reply 13
my best friends are twins
would you both get the same tattoo ?

:holmes:
Reply 15
Original post by the bear
would you both get the same tattoo ?

I doubt it lol
Original post by ℓove
No and that's inappropriate

on noes another rule on this post, i'll ask a proper question now

Do you have similar tastes in food?
Reply 17
Original post by will'o'wisp
on noes another rule on this post, i'll ask a proper question now

Do you have similar tastes in food?

Yeah our tastes in food are pretty similar, except she likes seafood which I hate (I feel like vomiting if I smell them lol), I'm ok with fish though
Original post by ℓove
FAQs:

Feel free to post any other appropriate questions you have ;-)

I'm also an identical twin.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by RossB1702
I'm also an identical twin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why hello there :h:

Quick Reply

Latest