The Student Room Group

Accounting and Maths personal statement HELPPP

So I am applying to study maths and this is the course I have my heart set on. However, it requires ABB, due to a medical condition I recently developed at the beginning of alevels I don't know if that's even achiecable for me now so my insurance course is accounting with human resource mamagement, which only requires a BBC.

So my issue now is, how do I write a personal statement that will suit both of these?
Original post by MeganAlexander
So I am applying to study maths and this is the course I have my heart set on. However, it requires ABB, due to a medical condition I recently developed at the beginning of alevels I don't know if that's even achiecable for me now so my insurance course is accounting with human resource mamagement, which only requires a BBC.

So my issue now is, how do I write a personal statement that will suit both of these?

Contact your back up choice and ask if they'll consider your application with an accounting focused PS.

Maths departments generally place little to no weighting on the PS so you can dedicate almost all of your PS to accounting (maybe with a small mention of maths or emphasis on the areas of crossover) without damaging your chances for your first choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending