The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

WHY WOULD YOU EVER THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO DO THAT WOMAN. (OR MAN??)

GOOD GRIEf.
(edited 7 years ago)
I dont even eat weetabix but tbh even with milk I dont find appetising so let alone with water :lol:
that literally sounds like one of my father's old punishments when I was a kid
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
hey you

*waves*

Spoiler

The depravity of TSR users knows no limits and never fails to amaze me.
How dare you :indiff:
Original post by sleepysnooze
that literally sounds like one of my father's old punishments when I was a kid

Now I feel sorry for you.
Original post by tamil fever
true.Dry is soooo much better.Waters just a straight no for me

yehhh lol dry is not even that bad especially if the cereal is buff like lucky charms lol
I come on TSR for the first time today and this is what greets me. FFS. It's not even 11 yet go run and get milk and have that Weetabix properly
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
*waves*

Spoiler

i can tell you're all quiet :\

:console:
It's a general consensus

weetabix with water is sin.
Original post by 0to100
i can tell you're all quiet :\

:console:

yupp, im listening to music that reminds me of him, looking at quotes and crying, i aint done no work today, its just been a really emotionally testing day today :frown:
The only thing that should be taken with water is paracetamol and diluting juice. Weetabix! What were you thinking. I admit I'm lazy but not that lazy I would rather take it with water than go down to the local shop to fetch some more milk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yupp, im listening to music that reminds me of him, looking at quotes and crying, i aint done no work today, its just been a really emotionally testing day today :frown:

why the **** you crying?! :eek:
Original post by 0to100
why the **** you crying?! :eek:

i was crying this morning because my mum slapped me, pulled my hair and swore at me, but now im crying because I'm going to miss yano who. :frown: i started crying in biology last lesson and hannah gave me a massive hug :redface:
Reply 35
Original post by moonkatt
The depravity of TSR users knows no limits and never fails to amaze me.

I'm not sure what that word means but thanks ??
Reply 36
Original post by alexschmalex
I come on TSR for the first time today and this is what greets me. FFS. It's not even 11 yet go run and get milk and have that Weetabix properly

Hahaha but the nearest place to get milk is a good 20 min walk away and I'm not gonna go out now to get it ...
i was crying this morning because my mum slapped me, pulled my hair and swore at me, but now im crying because I'm going to miss yano who. :frown: i started crying in biology last lesson and hannah gave me a massive hug :redface:

lol I dont think I've ever met anyone whos cried over a crush moving away but you'll be fine
the mum thing as usual is out of order though
Reply 38
Original post by 0to100
It's a general consensus

weetabix with water is sin.

I've learnt something new today it seems
Reply 39
I'm a really big fan of weetabix so figured it would taste good even with water but it just ruined it completely

Latest