The Student Room Group

Biopsychology The hardest??

Hi, I am currently reading the section biopsychology in A level psychology so far i have found it quite challenging and more difficult than the other topics in Psychology, I am yet to complete 50% of the course so i have many more topics to start. I would just like to know if any other people found Biopsychology the hardest topic in Psychology.
Original post by GD20
Hi, I am currently reading the section biopsychology in A level psychology so far i have found it quite challenging and more difficult than the other topics in Psychology, I am yet to complete 50% of the course so i have many more topics to start. I would just like to know if any other people found Biopsychology the hardest topic in Psychology.

Yeah I do think it's the most challenging part, especially synapses, my class found it difficult however I do biology and it's covered there. :smile:
Original post by GD20

Yep, I find the biopsychology part harder than the Biology subject itself :s-smilie:
im doing biopsychology too and ngl im enjoying it tbh, its more interesting than the other approaches and also some of the stuff covered is from GCSE biology so it was easy to handle first time :smile:

but ofc, its not easy for everyone, if u need any help feel free to ask me :smile: we've nearly completed it as well :smile:
Reply 4
Definitely find it difficult. I hate it so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending