The Student Room Group

Adult nursing sept 2017

Has anyone got offers for adult nursing for year 2017/2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rahma99

Moved to the Nursing and Midwifery area.

Check out the 2017 thread here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4287874
I have received an unconditional offer from City Uni London for Adult Nursing, beginning next September. I also have two more interviews coming up in the next 4 weeks 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rahma99

Ive had 1 interview and offer so far. Second interview tomorrow, third on 1st Dec. tomorrow's is my first choice uni too.
I've had 1 interview, waiting to hear back as it was just yesterday. Two more interviews to follow and one other i'm still waiting to hear back from. Ideally before Christmas I will hopefully know where I'm going!
Well I'm pretty certain I just messed up my interview for my first choice uni. I let nerves get the better of me I think. Gutted
Reply 6
I have applied for two and now received offers from both Surrey and Sussex universities. Anyone else got any up coming interviews? Goodluck to everyone, just be yourselves x
Reply 7
Original post by Barkergirl
Well I'm pretty certain I just messed up my interview for my first choice uni. I let nerves get the better of me I think. Gutted

I'm sure you haven't :smile:
Have my interview on the 7th December! So nervous. More so not knowing what they're going to ask. 😖 I have awful anxiety too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by LewisSpendlow
Have my interview on the 7th December! So nervous. More so not knowing what they're going to ask. 😖 I have awful anxiety too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where is your interview Lewis ? I'm sure you'll be fine, just be yourself
Original post by Cookie6
Where is your interview Lewis ? I'm sure you'll be fine, just be yourself

It's at the University of Hull 😊 Currently doing a Level 4 Science module there. I would just like a heads up on some of the questions that are usually asked! I've heard it's pretty informal though.

What about you? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
One interview at University of Cumbria, group exercise and maths seemed to go ok, but one to one interview wasn't good.

I was told I'm not going to hear for a "couple of months". Does that mean I haven't got a place?
Reply 12
Had an interview at my first choice university on Wednesday. Anxiously waiting to hear back but the information pack said it can be up to 4 weeks!

Constantly checking track and emails!
I have received 5 interview offers with my first being next week at Oxford Brookes and last at the end of Jan

Good luck everyone
Reply 14
Got 3 offers from Leeds, Birmingham, Southampton. Liverpool interview on Jan 25th, now just waiting to hear back from Edinburgh (top choice)
Original post by vrm99
One interview at University of Cumbria, group exercise and maths seemed to go ok, but one to one interview wasn't good.

I was told I'm not going to hear for a "couple of months". Does that mean I haven't got a place?

Have you heard back? I had my interview at Cumbria for adult nursing on the 14th December and heard back the next day that I had a place, they told everyone in the first presentation before the interview that the replies would be extremely quick x
Reply 16
I heard back about a week later with a conditional offer.
Original post by vrm99
I heard back about a week later with a conditional offer.

Well done!! Congratulations
Reply 18
Just got to get the grades. Help.
Original post by vrm99
Just got to get the grades. Help.

I feel the same! I got an offer from Northumbria too and it's my first choice but need AAB

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending