The Student Room Group

I have no idea how Uni applications works.

I will be finishing my Alevels this January 2017. The results comes out in March. I want to apply to University for the Fall session but the deadline for application ends in early March 2017, the documentation deadline ends in early May. I want to apply to a Canadian University in Manitoba. I havent given the ielts yet. I have no idea how uni application works which is why iam asking such dumb question. If i apply to uni for the fall session online will they want me to send my documents (transcripts, sat scores, ielts scores, bank statements etc) immediately? Or should i just apply for the Winter session which will start in Jan 2018. Really really sorry for all the dumb questions.
Original post by kungfupanda101
I will be finishing my Alevels this January 2017. The results comes out in March. I want to apply to University for the Fall session but the deadline for application ends in early March 2017, the documentation deadline ends in early May. I want to apply to a Canadian University in Manitoba. I havent given the ielts yet. I have no idea how uni application works which is why iam asking such dumb question. If i apply to uni for the fall session online will they want me to send my documents (transcripts, sat scores, ielts scores, bank statements etc) immediately? Or should i just apply for the Winter session which will start in Jan 2018. Really really sorry for all the dumb questions.

You can apply now. Schools will usually set a deadline for when the last SATs/IELTs should be taken. Public exams like A Levels don't have a deadline since schools know what these exams happen much later. As long as you have projected grades, the schools will give an offer based off that.

Here's another question...Why Manitoba?
Original post by zombiejon
You can apply now. Schools will usually set a deadline for when the last SATs/IELTs should be taken. Public exams like A Levels don't have a deadline since schools know what these exams happen much later. As long as you have projected grades, the schools will give an offer based off that.

Here's another question...Why Manitoba?

It offers a variety of engineering courses and its also very affordable for me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending