The Student Room Group

My girlfriends feet depress me, bunion and oddly shaped toes. Pls help

We have been dating for two weeks and yesterday was the first time i saw her feet. I now get why she wears socks all the time, the bunion is honestly the size of a golf ball. I also hate the fact that her second toe is much longer than her first toe. I feel bad but im thinking of dumping her as i am struggling to get past the hidious feet. How do i cope?. Pls don't tell me to buy her nail polish, cause they won't magically make her hidious feet attractive.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
We have been dating for two weeks and yesterday was the first time i saw her feet. I now get why she wears socks all the time, the bunion is honestly the size of a golf ball. I also hate the fact that her second toe is much longer than her first toe. I feel bad but im thinking of dumping her as i am struggling to get past the hidious feet. How do i cope?. Pls don't tell me to buy her nail polish, cause they won't magically make her hidious feet attractive.

hahaha
Petty.
Reply 3
This is the weirdest thread I've come across...

No offense but I think she deserves better than you.
LMAO. :biggrin:
Tell her to always have socks on.
Reply 7
Send your girlfriend my way because she deserves better than you obviously.
Original post by Rock Fan
No offense but I think she deserves better than you.

Ah, the only mod online. Can you lock/sort this thread please? https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4476800&p=69256434&page=5#post69256434
Reply 9

This is a ridiculous tbh. You need to get past her feet and just think of it as her 'less good features' or just end the relationship (though this seems slightly silly over your dislike of her feet).
Snitches get stitches

What? :lol:

12 year old logic there, plus I wasn't talking to you.
:rofl: Classic tsr thread weirdness

OP...If you can't get past that, how will you get past other bigger issues
I think for her sake, she deserves better.

Spoiler

She's probably thinking the exact same thing about your face
Reply 13
2 weeks isn't long. The quicker you dump her, the less hurt she'll be. She needs someone who will accept her for who she is.
Original post by harry293
This is a ridiculous tbh. You need to get past her feet and just think of it as her 'less good features' or just end the relationship (though this seems slightly silly over your dislike of her feet).

I'm guessing the OP has a major foot fetish and thus ugly feet would be a deal breaker? Maybe?
I sort of hope she puts posters around your room of her feet whilst you're sleeping and wake up to it
(edited 7 years ago)
10/10 troll effort
She deserves a lot better than you so I suggest you dump her so she can find someone who isn't so shallow.
If she doesn't laugh at the size of your cock, you have no right to laugh at her feet
I actually have the same feet as ur girlfriend minus the bunions. 2 nd toe is so looooong than my first 😂😁😁😁

There's loads of feet treatments available to buy but don't be so immature about it

Latest

Trending

Trending