The Student Room Group

Baby face

I look quite young for my age, even with makeup..or a change of hairstyle.

It kinda annoys me when guys call me cute ( don't get me wrong I appreciate it) but I feel envious of those super sexy girls...:angry:

Idk, does anyone else suffer cute baby face syndrome??
I just want to relate to someone ☺️
Me, I find when I wear makeup or tie my hair up, it makes me look younger so I leave it down. :tongue: but yes I get called cute a lot :colondollar: atleast we will age years after everyone else.
Me lol. I'm 17 but people mistake me for a 14 year old. Its very annoying
Reply 3
Yes a lot of girls call me cute. But it's like the kind of cute you'd say when someone shows you their pet hamster.

And I am not a pet hamster. :colonhash: :colonhash:
Original post by Leahahaha

It kinda annoys me when guys call me cute ( don't get me wrong I appreciate it) but I feel envious of those super sexy girls...:angry:

I like em young
Reply 5
Original post by Rhythmical
Me, I find when I wear makeup or tie my hair up, it makes me look younger so I leave it down. :tongue: but yes I get called cute a lot :colondollar: atleast we will age years after everyone else.

Yes that is so true :colone:
Yeh I'm 25 and still always referred to as 'cute' - I have chubby cheeks and people think I'm like 19 lol.
I get told I have a hot figure but I have quite a playful personality and smile a lot so I always get 'aww ur so cute' haha, bit annoying.
Original post by UWS
Yes a lot of girls call me cute. But it's like the kind of cute you'd say when someone shows you their pet hamster.

Come 'ere my pet hamster.
Reply 8
Original post by UWS

I'd date a human version of a hamster..but that's just me..:h:
Reply 9
Original post by peanutbuttercup
Yeh I'm 25 and still always referred to as 'cute' - I have chubby cheeks and people think I'm like 19 lol.
I get told I have a hot figure but I have quite a playful personality and smile a lot so I always get 'aww ur so cute' haha, bit annoying.

Hey atleast you have the figure, the word cute grates on me now:colonhash:
Original post by Leahahaha

I honestly look like something that has just crawled out of of the sewer , I stand no chance with the ladies with a face like mine.
Reply 11
Original post by Polka_Specs
I honestly look like something that has just crawled out of of the sewer , I stand no chance with the ladies with a face like mine.

You do! Everyone has a chance, I bet it's not half as bad as you say:h:
Yes! I understand how annoying it is!! I have a baby face :colonhash: people think I'm 13 :colonhash:
Original post by Rhythmical
Come 'ere my pet hamster.

I said this in my head with a cockney accent.:rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest