The Student Room Group

How can I have a positive mindset

I think my mind is playing tricks on me where I just see things in a more negative way.

I feel very distant with some colleagues. I don't work with them as much as I'm supposed to and for some reason I don't have a good professional workplace relationship with them.

It's just mainly respect and to get the work done.

i dont say hello to them which is bad of me. i just ignore which is really bad of me

any tips?
Why don't you feel you have a good relationship with them? Is it just because you're not making an effort with them?Just say hello to them and don't ignore people and it will be much better for both you and your colleagues. I feel like I have colleagues that don't really bother with me even though I try to be nice and friendly and it's not pleasant.
Although for me it's worse as my crush is the one ignoring me 🤣
my advice is to begin saying hello to them with a smile on your face every morning. Begin having small convos with your co workers, ask them about their interests and see if you have something in common that you guys can talk and laugh about. This process can take time, which is why it is important not to rush so you dont say anything you'll regret. It's all baby steps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending