The Student Room Group

Feeling unsettled waiting to hear from my university ?

I did an interview a few months back and i haven't heard back from the university. I have the correct requirements and its my favourite university Im terrified they'll reject me.
I only have 1 back up after this :frown:

Any advice ?

I feel like im in some weird limbo and i cannot concentrate because im busy worrying if it doesn't work out how i plan ?!
Which uni
Original post by im.a.witch
I did an interview a few months back and i haven't heard back from the university. I have the correct requirements and its my favourite university Im terrified they'll reject me.
I only have 1 back up after this :frown:

Any advice ?

I feel like im in some weird limbo and i cannot concentrate because im busy worrying if it doesn't work out how i plan ?!

It's unusual to be kept waiting for months after an interview - did they say when you would hear from them? If not then it's perfectly reasonable to contact them and ask when you'll find out if you will get an offer.
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
It's unusual to be kept waiting for months after an interview - did they say when you would hear from them? If not then it's perfectly reasonable to contact them and ask when you'll find out if you will get an offer.

They said "before May"

its just awful being kept waiting

Quick Reply

Latest