The Student Room Group

HELP! I think I have a bad reputation at uni

So I'm about to go back to uni for my second term...
However being a classic fresher in my first term I got v drunk, slept with a fair few people and drunk texted a lot of people in older years...
I'm worried Ive got a bad reputation even though the people all do different courses/have no common connections

How can (If i can) turn this around????

xoxo
Original post by Anonymous
However being a classic fresher in my first term I got v drunk, slept with a fair few people and drunk texted a lot of people in older years...
I'm worried Ive got a bad reputation even though the people all do different courses/have no common connections

xoxo

Become a nun

xoxo

is this a compulsion? You are posting anonymously and to express the concern that you might be seen as excessively flirty.

xoxo

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by cambio wechsel
is this a compulsion? You are posting anonymously and to express the concern that you might be seen as excessively flirty.

xoxo

Spoiler

It is a compulsion I have removed it

xoxo

I think there is no point trying to deny it all so you should definitely accept what happened but decide yourself what you want to do about it. If you regret it, let people know that if they ask- honesty is the best policy. Its uni, and by the end of this term others also will have made drunken errors, and the drama will have moved on from you.

Talk can spread fast but because Uni is such a big place, hardly anyone will be able to put your face to your name- just remember to keep all your friends close and you will be fine. About your reputation, if people know you're a nice person they will remember you for that and not what you did. Dont worry to much about it and go back to uni with confidence to show you have moved on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending