The Student Room Group

Liverpool Graduate Medicine 2017 Entry

Hey, i thought i would see who is applying to the Liverpool for Graduate medicine!
Me!
Yeah ...I wonder what the cut off will be for this year...
Reply 3
It was 55 last year no?
Yes, it was 55 last year (:
Reply 5
has anyone heard anything ?
Original post by Dr.Pharm
has anyone heard anything ?

Nope.

Judging from last year's cycle, I reckon we'll hear about invites in January tbh... Quite a bit of a wait ahead :/
Reply 7
The waiting is killing me :frown:
Reply 8
I have a friend who went for undergraduate at Liverpool, they gave their interviews out around this time-december. Perhaps they do their undergraduates first?
Reply 9
Liverpool give out interviews very very very late - around first/second week of Jan. Their interviews run from Jan- Feb. They send offers out at the end of March/start of April. Last year was the first time they had MMI.
Reply 10
Okay that's cool - thank you! I can relax a little :smile:
Reply 11
Hi! I was wondering if anyone has heard back from Liverpool about interviews yet?
Reply 12
Original post by matmed21
Hi! I was wondering if anyone has heard back from Liverpool about interviews yet?

Hey I got my Interview yesterday so I think they're sending them out now :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by W.migo
Hey I got my Interview yesterday so I think they're sending them out now :smile:

Did you apply for both undergraduate and graduate, and are you a current student there, plus what was your GAMSAT?
Reply 14
Congrats! Hope you do well! Hopefully I will hear back from them soon.
Original post by W.migo
Reply 15
Original post by Dr.Pharm
Did you apply for both undergraduate and graduate, and are you a current student there, plus what was your GAMSAT?

Just graduate, I graduated from Queen Mary (London) with a First in Biomedical Sciences, currently doing an MSc in Clinical Oncology. My GAMSAT was 60.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending