The Student Room Group

Left uni, spent loan, what happens now??

So I got my loan last Saturday or Sunday and managed to spend the majority of it by Monday-Tuesday. I then decided to withdraw from uni as I was under such stress from family matters it effected my mental health and is continuing to now.

My question is as I'm currently unemployed and earning 0. Do I just pay my loan back like everyone on my course? When I earn over 21,000 or what??
Original post by Toyahlasha28
So I got my loan last Saturday or Sunday and managed to spend the majority of it by Monday-Tuesday. I then decided to withdraw from uni as I was under such stress from family matters it effected my mental health and is continuing to now.

My question is as I'm currently unemployed and earning 0. Do I just pay my loan back like everyone on my course? When I earn over 21,000 or what??

No you ll be expected to pay the overpayment back straight after leaving you should be able to get a payment plan.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
No you ll be expected to pay the overpayment back straight after leaving you should be able to get a payment plan.

How do i go about getting a payment plan?
Original post by Toyahlasha28
How do i go about getting a payment plan?

Phone sfe up when they send yo the demand explain your financial situation and hopefully they ll offer you one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending