The Student Room Group

How do I end it with my GF, she's too short and fat.

We've been together for 5 months and it's taken me now to figure it out. All my friends GF's are extremely slender and tall, I want to date a girl like that. I hate going on double dates with my mates I don't want to hurt her feelings, I get the feeling she's insecure about her weight.
I wonder why she's insecure...
(edited 7 years ago)
You pathetic excuse of a lifeform
You're a bit of a dick, aren't you?
Well aren't you shallow. She deserves someone better.
Go troll somewhere else, cheers
Kindly. Well you can't stay with someone you aren't happy with, like almost everyone who ends relationships, you can ********. Don't be honest in this case. Say you need time to find yourself, it's not working because you're not compatible etc, etc.
No one can force you to stay with her but for god's sake be nice to this girl! You know how much you could hurt her if you breakup with her for specifically physical attributes. It is incredibly shallow of you to be embarrassed to go on double dates. Who cares if she isn't as attractive as your mates' GFs. Shows you're obviously not attractive enough yourself to get a girl as attractive as them :rofl:.
Stop making troll threads on TSR 4 a start
Original post by Anonymous
We've been together for 5 months and it's taken me now to figure it out. All my friends GF's are extremely slender and tall, I want to date a girl like that. I hate going on double dates with my mates I don't want to hurt her feelings, I get the feeling she's insecure about her weight.

Ignore everyone! Good choice!
Original post by CTLevers
You're a bit of a dick, aren't you?

More than "a bit"...:s-smilie:
Original post by sunshine774
More than "a bit"...:s-smilie:

Probs got a tiny dick so I'm gonna stick with "bit" :rofl: Maybe if it was bigger, he'd have a taller and slimer GF
Just make up an excuse.
Sounds like you are punching as it is tbh
Original post by CTLevers
Probs got a tiny dick so I'm gonna stick with "bit" :rofl: Maybe if it was bigger, he'd have a taller and slimer GF

Ha ha ha!:tongue:
Reply 15
Wow, it's taken you 5 months to figure out that she's too short?
Reply 16
Why are you guys so triggered, I guess people can't have preferences these days
Erm if he doesn't find her attractive it's not his fault. Break up with her OP.
Original post by GUMI
Why are you guys so triggered, I guess people can't have preferences these days

How did it take you 5 months to "figure out" that she's short and fat :rofl:

edit: idk why I quoted you
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending