The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Muslims Applying for Accomodation

Hello,

Are there any Muslims who will be studying in one of the City Centre campuses at BCU and staying in halls of residence, starting Sep 2017 ?

Am i allowed to request a room in an all-girls muslim section (if that even exists..) . This is because i am a muslim myself and i would prefer to live near those who share the same principles as me i.e no drinking, no clubbing/partying, no loud music etc..

Original post by lifeisbeautiful1
Hello,

Are there any Muslims who will be studying in one of the City Centre campuses at BCU and staying in halls of residence, starting Sep 2017 ?

Am i allowed to request a room in an all-girls muslim section (if that even exists..) . This is because i am a muslim myself and i would prefer to live near those who share the same principles as me i.e no drinking, no clubbing/partying, no loud music etc..

Hi, they could possibly have all girl flats as I have seen this in other unis. It's best if you email them and ask.

I would also recommend messaging the university's ISOC and enquiring about accommodation, they may be able to give advice.
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by IdeasForLife
Hi, they could possibly have all girl flats as I have seen this in other unis. It's best if you email them and ask.

I would also recommend messaging the university's ISOC and enquiring about accommodation, they may be able to give advice.

Thank you! :smile:
Original post by lifeisbeautiful1
Hello,

You could get accommodation where there are all girls but I don't think they would give you one with all Muslim girls. There aren't many Muslim girls who live in accommodation anyway, most live at home and commute to university.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending