The Student Room Group

Tesco

Hi.
I recently applied for a job at Tesco. My application has been under review for weeks. Last time I applied, they contacted me within 10 days. I also received a letter few days after applying, but I had to withdraw my application.

This tells me that my application was unsuccessful. What do you think?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by __Anonymous
Hi.
I recently applied for a job at Tesco. My application has been under review for weeks. Last time I applied, they contacted me within 10 days. I also received a letter few days after applying, but I had to withdraw my application.

It could be, but it could also be taking a bit longer to get through applications. They might not be desperate for an immediate start date, or they could be going through everyone a bit slower. I'd call up or email and ask about your application :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by chelseadagg3r
It could be, but it could also be taking a bit longer to get through applications. They might not be desperate for an immediate start date, or they could be going through everyone a bit slower. I'd call up or email and ask about your application :smile:

Thanks.
Original post by __Anonymous
Hi.

No, not usually. If a company (such as TESCO) does not respond back to your application, then you're still likely to be considered for the job you are applying for, or for any other future job offerings they have. I know that they do send 'rejection' emails as someone I know got one.
Reply 4
mine applied onlline 1-2 weeks invited for an interview it was a group INTERVIEW then day later got invited to do a work experience for 4 hours and thats it never heard back from them. 3 months nothing but when checking my tesco application it still says stage: interview??? what does it mean so if i apply for another role at tesco do i still need to do an interview??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending