The Student Room Group

How to meet a lover at uni?

I am second year and I dated someone for a bit in first year who I really liked but that didn't work out.

He now has a new girlfriend which has really made me feel like I need to find someone new too.

I just don't really like anyone. I live in a big, mixed house, I wouldn't like to date anyone I live with.

My course doesn't have many contact hours and there's not that many guys. It seems the only other places to meet someone is nights out, but whenever I get with a guy on a night out it doesn't go anywhere.

I mean I've tried Tinder but no one seemed decent haha
what uni

Original post by Anonymous
I am second year and I dated someone for a bit in first year who I really liked but that didn't work out.

He now has a new girlfriend which has really made me feel like I need to find someone new too.

I just don't really like anyone. I live in a big, mixed house, I wouldn't like to date anyone I live with.

My course doesn't have many contact hours and there's not that many guys. It seems the only other places to meet someone is nights out, but whenever I get with a guy on a night out it doesn't go anywhere.

Reply 2
Societies?

Tbh don't make uni a priority to find a girlfriend lol..
Original post by Anonymous

Hey maybe try joining different social groups and meeting new people that way. Or hang out in student unions and see if u can meet new people. One of my friends met her boyfriend in the library lol!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending