The Student Room Group

Got robbed in the library

Well there I was, sitting in the Science Library, minding my own business watching youtube videos, when someone came up to me and asked to borrow my stapler. She had large breasts, so I said yes.

She never came back. Hooker stole my stapler, blatantly.

What do I do now? I bought another stapler. In future, should I (a) not lend my stapler out (b) ask for surety - like their ID card (c) secure my stapler with something to make it inconvenient to steal - like attaching it to something heavy

Thoughts please
Ingrain the memory of her face deep into your mind. Find her again. Staple her. :colone:
Reply 2
Original post by BrainyBengali
Ingrain the memory of her face deep into your mind. Find her again. Staple her. :colone:

I wasn't looking at her face. I have no idea what she looks like.
Reply 3
Original post by BrainyBengali

..or more like the memory of her large breasts :wink:

hm, don't trust girls with breast I guess?
Put your items away when they are not in use.
Reply 6
What are you going to do to yourself based on the memories?

(don't answer)
Original post by gemwaters
...Or more like the memory of her large breasts :wink:

hmm, don't trust girls with big breasts I guess?

Probably a good moral to take from this :tongue:

Seriously though, just because they seem nice :perv: doesn't mean they're all good. Trust no-one.

(Well, really you should always assume everyone has good intentions, but next time ask where they're sitting so you can go get it back whenever).
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 8
Wait. I'm the victim here
You carry a stapler around with you? Do you take it to the park too? Maybe out clubbing as well?
Reply 11
Original post by Quantex
You carry a stapler around with you? Do you take it to the park too? Maybe out clubbing as well?

I have one in my unay bag. I print out a lot of readings and it helps to staple them together. There are no public use staplers in the Science Library.

If I happen to be out in the park with my bag, naturally the stapler would come too. And, ngl upon occasion I have been out to a club spontaneously, and the stapler has been out (checked into the cloakroom tho).

Btw, the stapler I'm talking about is the old one - the one that was stolen. The new one hasn't been anywhere yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending