The Student Room Group

My bf and I went to the strip club

I know those of yous who are familiar with my relationship with this dude are probably sick of hearing it, so I suggest you just leave or hear me out.

My boyfriend has been wanting to be honest with for months about things. When I first met him he said he hardly even did weed, turns out he's a pothead. A few months into the relationship he had been saying he wanted to be honest about somethings, that his last relationships had been full of lies and that he didn't want lies in this relationship- but he never ended up telling me and I never pushed him cuz i could really tell he was scared to tell me and I was too scared to know.

Well the thing he wanted to be honest about was that he does cocaine once in a while and he was afraid I'd judge him. Only thing is I found out from his roommates gf ( that's when I also found out he cheated on me, and had girls over and his excuse was that people come over to smoke weed- he was a dealer at the time- but quit cuz of me. Sure.

So this weekend, I went to his town with a bunch of his friends, we went to a bar, but in the basement there's a strip club. He warned me that girls would be coming up to him and hugging him, but they were just friends he's known from highschool, he lives in a small town everyone knows him he said this was a true test to see if I can handle it and be mature...

Well you guessed it, I failed I was good most of the night... But I went into the washroom came out and saw him hugging a really gorgeous girl, not only was he hugging her he kissed on the cheek, it was a long hug :frown: so of course

i walked by them and went to sit down he sat beside me and he could tell I was upset I forget how the convo went because I was drunk but basically he said he loves me and I should be ok I don't know what I said he just stormed off right out the bar and left me there with his friends I barely knew, and went home! He left me at the bar in his town and went home. His friends ended up taking care of me actually brought me back to his house thank god. He said he didn't want to deal with my **** he has friends and I need to get over it.

He says he was having bad anxiety because he's afraid to take me places cuz I guess those other girls? Right now he won't talk to me because I keep breaking up with him, he was willing to fix things before now he seems fed up and says he feels like q doormat which I'm the one who should feel that way.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
I know those of yous who are familiar with my relationship with this dude are probably sick of hearing it, so I suggest you just leave or hear me out.

My boyfriend has been wanting to be honest with for months about things. When I first met him he said he hardly even did weed, turns out he's a pothead. A few months into the relationship he had been saying he wanted to be honest about somethings, that his last relationships had been full of lies and that he didn't want lies in this relationship- but he never ended up telling me and I never pushed him cuz i could really tell he was scared to tell me and I was too scared to know.

Well the thing he wanted to be honest about was that he does cocaine once in a while and he was afraid I'd judge him. Only thing is I found out from his roommates gf ( that's when I also found out he cheated on me, and had girls over and his excuse was that people come over to smoke weed- he was a dealer at the time- but quit cuz of me. Sure.

So this weekend, I went to his town with a bunch of his friends, we went to a bar, but in the basement there's a strip club. He warned me that girls would be coming up to him and hugging him, but they were just friends he's known from highschool, he lives in a small town everyone knows him he said this was a true test to see if I can handle it and be mature...

Well you guessed it, I failed I was good most of the night... But I went into the washroom came out and saw him hugging a really gorgeous girl, not only was he hugging her he kissed on the cheek, it was a long hug :frown: so of course

i walked by them and went to sit down he sat beside me and he could tell I was upset I forget how the convo went because I was drunk but basically he said he loves me and I should be ok I don't know what I said he just stormed off right out the bar and left me there with his friends I barely knew, and went home! He left me at the bar in his town and went home. His friends ended up taking care of me actually brought me back to his house thank god. He said he didn't want to deal with my **** he has friends and I need to get over it.

He says he was having bad anxiety because he's afraid to take me places cuz I guess those other girls? Right now he won't talk to me because I keep breaking up with him, he was willing to fix things before now he seems fed up and says he feels like q doormat which I'm the one who should feel that way.

So, did you make it rain?
I'm sorry but this doesn't seem like a healthy relationship.
Original post by hezzlington
So, did you make it rain?

No... These girls can't even dance no one was making it rain on them. It was horrible...
Lol. Ffs, are you ever gonna leave this guy?
Reply 5
All of this doesn't sound good or healthy.. I suggest he either comes clean with everything and stops with the dealing an cocain for good, same goes for hugging and kissing girls, or you break up with him for good. Trust me, you could be with a guys who's so much better for you. All this stress is just bad for your health and mood. It seems like you're wasting your time
Reply 6
so I suggest you just leave or hear me out.

I wasnt aware there were other options.
Wtf girl

Either this guy is a solid 20/10 who speaks 12 languages, has a first from Cambridge, a job as a MI6 agent that travels the world and is a heck of a lot of fun.

Or you're really, really dumb.

This is what you are going to get if you stay with him, again not being harsh but you tell others why do you stay with people who cheat yet you stay with him? I don't get it.
He sounds like a right tosspot
Original post by Rock Fan
This is what you are going to get if you stay with him, again not being harsh but you tell others why do you stay with people who cheat yet you stay with him? I don't get it.

She either likes the drama or has serious codependency issues. I've heard she's hot so it's not like she doesn't have options.
Leave him. Pure and simple.

Or stay and be miserable. Your choice
Heh you are so gullible. You talk a good game, but you end up fooling yourself.
He sounds like a nice guy, you should give him a second chance

Damn. This is so clear-cut, it's not even funny.

You two should break up. It's not the strip club or the gorgeous girl or the drugs and **** that is inherently problematic, but your relationship dynamic. I remember some of your older threads, and it's clear that this guy has some issues.
Have you got his number?

I need someone to sort me out with errrm something.
Attachment not found
You're right to be upset. There's a difference between a quick friendly hug and holding onto a girl and kissing her [anywhere]!

Judging by the other responses here there must be a history I'm not aware of. But being over-friendly with other girls is something you're right to address with him and if he thinks you're being unreasonable then your best option is to show him the door.
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Lol. Ffs, are you ever gonna leave this guy?

When we stop giving her attention over him.
I'm sorry you have self-esteem issues which have trapped you in a relationship with this 'man'. Hope you can find the wherewithal to leave him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending