The Student Room Group

I am bored. Tell me something interesting.

Anything at all.

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

dua lipa told me to say mwa
Reply 2
Whales' faeces are bright pink due to all the krill they eat
Original post by h3rmit
Whales' faeces are bright pink due to all the krill they eat
erw stop
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I came here to direct the OP to @Fallen Star having just read his interesting piece on armadillos, but since you are @Fallen Star, I have nowhere to direct you, I'm afraid! :redface: :tongue:

Banana :h::h:
You wanna know who's beautiful? Read the first word :h:

Spoiler

God is dog backwards
Original post by Banana00
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I came here to direct the OP to @Fallen Star having just read his interesting piece on armadillos, but since you are @Fallen Star, I have nowhere to direct you, I'm afraid! :redface: :tongue:

Banana :h::h:

Ha! I will take that as a compliment. There's only so much that reading about armadillos can do to stop boredom.

Now you mention it, the thread with the armadillos seems to have gone.
The Stig once punched a fully grown horse to the ground apparently.

Did you know that Arachnid Horribilosis is a species of Amazonian spider thats similar to a tarantula that flys? Its prey consists mostly of smaller insects but it will fire venomous barbs at larger animals if it feel threatened. These barbs causing severe stings but are seldom life threatening.

Did you know the Empire State building was build on top of what used to be a burial ground and that the Titanic's central propeller couldn't spin backwards (you may notice this in the film).
Reply 9
Jesus
backwards sounds like sausage
You are basically swallowing your own flavoured saliva when eating a lollipop.

Let that sink in... :egg:
No parts backwards is strap on.
Reply 12
I'm amazing
a well known site is an anagram of

MOST HOT DENTURE
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
I am a Queen :u:
I'm eating a Twix right now:biggrin:
Something interesting
Original post by TotallyWilde
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.

But SOMEHOW Barry B Bensen or whatever his name was SUED THE ENTIRE HUMAN POPULATION FOR STEALING HONEY.

THE BIZARRE ROMANTIC SUB PLOT. I. AM. CONFUSED.
Reply 19
At the start of non cyclic photophosphorylation, light energy attacks chlorophyll in photosystem II which 'excites' electrons causing them to be released.

Quick Reply

Latest