The Student Room Group

why do girls ignore me?

Help

Scroll to see replies

Welp. Life's greatest unanswered question :frown:
Because you're anon and you've given us no info
Reply 3
Because they can't see all them Rep gems...
What did you message them? hm
Reply 5
Because you're not good looking
Original post by ghost88
Because they can't see all them Rep gems...

:rofl: take a rep
Reply 7
Original post by saraxh
What did you message them? hm

I just mean a general lack of interest in real life and especially online. After how are you the convo is always over. Tbh this problem is more online
The feels when TSR doesn't let you rep a person... who you haven't repped for a week.
Reply 9
If you text them "help" as well that's an issue.
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
I just mean a general lack of interest in real life and especially online. After how are you the convo is always over. Tbh this problem is more online

Well if you're opening the conversation online with "Hi, how are you?" without any other purpose or meaning then the conversation is going to dry up fast, as it has nowhere to go besides "good thanks you?".
Original post by Anonymous

Be interesting. As in ask questions....etc
[video="youtube;bbKEhcujn8k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbKEhcujn8k&feature=youtu.be&t=1m20s[/video]
wait this is that bloody shooter guy what's his name again?

EDIT

nvm it's Elliot Rogers
(edited 7 years ago)
spoken like a true psychopath :cry2:
Original post by Rise-up
Well if you're opening the conversation online with "Hi, how are you?" without any other purpose or meaning then the conversation is going to dry up fast, as it has nowhere to go besides "good thanks you?".

Thanks I nown understand, omg i feel so stupid.

I JUST REALISED HOW TO TALK TO GIRLS
...hey, elliot rodger here
Original post by stu.dying
wait this is that bloody shooter guy what's his name again?

He is not "bloody shooter guy" - he is THE supreme gentleman. Though he might have got a bit bloody during his final moments...
no money no women
Original post by WoodyMKC
He is not "bloody shooter guy" - he is THE supreme gentleman. Though he might have got a bit bloody during his final moments...

Apologies, girls like me just can't recognise the supreme gentlemen and date douches :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending