The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ThatOldGuy
Because it's a preference. And they are allowed to have preferences. An awful lot of women prefer a sixpack on their man despite 95% of the British populace not having it.

If you're ashamed that you're uncircumcised, go to a mohel and say "Keep the tip!".

Job's a good 'un.

Lol bad comparison. Practically all women prefer a six pack but circumcised seems to have got a fair amount of dislike as well
Reply 61
Original post by jon_snow_
I saw a few muslims too. But when I checked the profiles of the girls who were saying these things, most were seemed to be british.

That's what baffles me, most of us are uncut but there are so many who've girls who've mostly been with uncut, but they post they prefer circumcised. I don't understand why. The whole thing has got me depressed honestly

The people who feel strongly about something are usually a lot more likely to state their opinion to be fair. As a result, the people who don't care either way about circumcision, who don't say anything, end up greatly underrepresented in those threads. It's the loud minority that you keep seeing it.

Though still, not sure how you're judging religious beliefs and cultural traditions of a person through their profile. Plus, just because they are British doesn't mean they aren't Muslim or their family isn't from a different country.

One thing I can guarantee though, is that circumcision doesn't affect the girl at all. It doesn't make sex better or worse for her. It does affect men however, as they lose sensitivity. The only thing women might prefer circumcision for is appearance(if that's what they like), but you can't please them in every way. Don't worry, after all, you're not worried about every single other thing a woman might not like in you, so why bother with this one?
Original post by Anonymous
Lol bad comparison. Practically all women prefer a six pack but circumcised seems to have got a fair amount of dislike as well

It's good that you posted this anonymously. Now nobody will know that you prefer uncircumcised penis, I guess? :wink:
Reply 63
Original post by John_Sartre
But why do some girls on the other threads seem to mind? Some clearly care and I need to know if they would like me better cirumcised. British are like my last hope for reassurance

Because there are a huge amount of Muslims on this website and circumcision is very frequent in Islam so they're used to thinking circumcised penises are normal. If those girls don't like non-mutilated penises because of their religion and the way they've been bought up, they shouldn't be giving out blowjobs either because I think oral sex is prohibited in Islam (could be wrong) and you can only have sex after marriage so you don't need to worry about them.

I'll leave this here, it's what I posted on another thread about circumcision:

Ah, great thread. "Girls, are mutilated penis preferred over mutilated genitals?". Let me just make a "Guys, are mutilated vaginas preferred?" thread and see how well that goes over. Circumcision, unless done to oneself over the age of 18 or for medical reasons, is a child abuse. It's mutilation of a child's (usually baby) genitals without their consent.
Original post by ThatOldGuy
It's good that you posted this anonymously. Now nobody will know that you prefer uncircumcised penis, I guess? :wink:

No, I'm just some guy making an observation. Don't get ahead of yourself mate, I'm guessing you thought that was real clever coming up with that haha
You do know its only Muslims and Jews who are circumcised? Unless you have a medical condition then you may consider it too.
Reply 66

The troll is real
Original post by Damzel
The troll is real

Who do you think is a troll and why?
I prefer uncut penis
Myself along with most British people are uncircumsized. My girlfriend doesn't care about it.
Lol shouldn't you be worried about other things rather than being uncircumcised? It's not life or death if you don't get a blowjob...
Original post by stu.dying
Lol shouldn't you be worried about other things rather than being uncircumcised? It's not life or death if you don't get a blowjob...

Oh no..what do you mean by that, are you saying you don't go down on uncircumcised?
Oh no..what do you mean by that, are you saying you don't go down on uncircumcised?

I don't "go down" full stop because I don't like guys lmao
I don't "go down" full stop because I don't like guys lmao

I see, so you're gay. But why did you say that about uncircumcised and no blowjobs? I nearly had a heart attack reading that
I see, so you're gay. But why did you say that about uncircumcised and no blowjobs? I nearly had a heart attack reading that

You've clearly read into this too much. What I meant was who cares if a girl doesn't give you a blowjob for not being circumcised, clearly there are far more important things to be worrying about. Also if you nearly had a hard attack after thinking that some random girl online doesn't like uncircumcised penises, you should probably get your priorities straight :biggrin:
You've clearly read into this too much. What I meant was who cares if a girl doesn't give you a blowjob for not being circumcised, clearly there are far more important things to be worrying about. Also if you nearly had a hard attack after thinking that some random girl online doesn't like uncircumcised penises, you should probably get your priorities straight :biggrin:

I can't help it, I'm not feeling to secure about this lately and I have too much time on my hands. But why do you think there are girls who don't give blowjobs to uncircumcised? The implications of that are scary
Original post by John_Sartre
Girls, if you're there and you care, please tell me how it is. I just want to stop wondering about this and uk girls..

tbh, I have no idea but don't worry about it lol
I can't help it, I'm not feeling to secure about this lately and I have too much time on my hands. But why do you think there are girls who don't give blowjobs to uncircumcised? The implications of that are scary

I'd hardly call it "scary", but you do you I guess. And of course there will be some girls (and guys) who wouldn't to an uncircumcised person, and that's because people have different opinions. Like I said, this isn't a life or death thing, but if it's so important you should invest time in finding the partner right for you rather than wanting as many blowjobs as you can.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
If a girl rejects you because you haven't mutilated your dick then frankly she can go f**k herself.

vice versa too , didnt ask to lose some sensitivity :frown:
I'd hardly call it "scary", but you do you I guess. And of course there will be some girls (and guys) who wouldn't to an uncircumcised person, and that's because people have different opinions. Like I said, this isn't a life or death thing, but if it's so important you should invest time in finding the partner right for you rather than wanting as many blowjobs as you can.

I just don't want to get discriminated because of that. Are you telling me you know girls who wouldn't blow an uncircumcised dude?

Latest

Trending

Trending