The Student Room Group

Conditional offer that becomes unconditional if made a firm choice

Ive been given a conditional offer which says if made a firm choice then it will become unconditional but would it still be unconditional if i made it my insurance choice? can anyone help
Original post by yyNxx
Ive been given a conditional offer which says if made a firm choice then it will become unconditional but would it still be unconditional if i made it my insurance choice? can anyone help

No it would remain conditional..
Is this Roehampton? I know they give firms if you put them as your first choice. But no, it has to be a firm only, otherwise it's conditional
Well if its London Metropolitan, I would take it as its like top 10 universities in the world.
Reply 4
No its Derby but i'm confused because its says "Once you have Firm accepted this offer, your place will be made unconditional. However, if you don't select us as Firm by this date or select us as Insurance, the conditions will apply"
Original post by yyNxx
No its Derby but i'm confused because its says "Once you have Firm accepted this offer, your place will be made unconditional. However, if you don't select us as Firm by this date or select us as Insurance, the conditions will apply"

If you select it as insurance then it will not become unconditional.

There's a high chance they'll still take you with lower grades (the fact they're making these sorts of offers indicates that they struggle to recruit students to the course).
Original post by yyNxx

Hi, I know this thread is a year old now. But I was wondering, when roughly did you receive the email notifying you that it would be changed to Unconditional if firmed.

Quick Reply

Latest