The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Voted!

Is there any way you could communicate this poll to the people who took part in the applicants thread but didn't make it to this one? I know lots of people found the thread useful even if they didn't get offers. :smile:
Original post by Steliata
Voted!

Is there any way you could communicate this poll to the people who took part in the applicants thread but didn't make it to this one? I know lots of people found the thread useful even if they didn't get offers. :smile:

No because he closed the last thread :rofl: :/
Reply 1082
Voted!

Original post by wolfmoon88

Good idea - I can add a post to the old thread. Edit to add: done! :smile: (I had to add it to the Part 3 version but that should catch most people.)

We need to get :king1:
(edited 7 years ago)

Yeah I saw, I'm just wondering if since he's a mod he has the power to PM everyone or something lol 😂
Yeah I saw, I'm just wondering if since he's a mod he has the power to PM everyone or something lol 😂

:rofl: he can probably mass pm but honestly that might take a lot of work :/
Original post by jneill
Good idea - I can add a post to the old thread. Edit to add: done! :smile: (I had to add it to the Part 3 version but that should catch most people.)

Sounds good, thanks jneill :biggrin:
Original post by jneill

Thanks jneill :tongue:

We better get it over the Islamic Society - it's just a bunch of Quran quotes Photoshopped on cool, colourful backgrounds and the odd lad feeling guilty for eating a packet of Tangfastics.

Nah I'm sure it's a great thread, but we have direct advice from University tutors and quality memes galore, can they even top that?
Original post by HolyRomanEmpire
We better get it over the Islamic Society - it's just a bunch of Quran quotes Photoshopped on cool, colourful backgrounds and the odd lad feeling guilty for eating a packet of Tangfastics.

Nah I'm sure it's a great thread, but we have direct advice from University tutors and quality memes galore, can they even top that?

MHSS can top "our" thread maybe but not any of the others imo
Reply 1089
MHSS can top "our" thread maybe but not any of the others imo

Yes agreed. MHSS won it last year - and they'd be a worthy winner this year too.

The 2016 thread came 3rd last year behind I-SOC so getting up to 2nd would be goals.

More impressively 2016 won the Funniest Thread last year :smile:
Original post by jneill
Yes agreed. MHSS won it last year - and they'd be a worthy winner this year too.

The 2016 thread came 3rd last year behind I-SOC so getting up to 2nd would be goals.

More impressively 2016 won the Funniest Thread last year :smile:

Darn it, didn't get nominated for funniest this year! :/

But yeah MHSS would definitely be a good shout if they win this year! :smile:
Original post by Obiejess
So. How are you lot revising then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I briefly considered making a gyg thread to kick my arse into gear, considering I spend so much time on here, might as well be productive :tongue: but I know myself too well to know that I'll never keep up to date with it....

Other than that, I've been mainly focusing my time on trying to get on top of A2 topics and sort of left all the AS stuff in the dust.... damn linear topics :/ my reasoning is that I only need to refresh AS stuff, as it's buried in my mind somewhere, whereas I've never done A2 stuff before so I should focus more time on it. Going to make a start on AS revision this weekend though! Maths is my saving grace, at least that's still modular 😭

How about you? :smile:
In terms of the trajectory that modern technology is going towards... if North Korea as a state still exists, there is a great possibility that they'll have the capability to colonise the Death Star by the year 2420 unless of course the advancement of technology plateaus then the story is different.

If the US continues their current burning/extraction of fossil fuels, it is a great possibility that they'll need Mustafar to sustain their economic ways.

I agree with your conclusion but not your argument. You see, North Korea as a nation are full to the brim with alternate facts. Therefore their leader can simply recreate the death star near Coruscants orbit without its general public knowing. As a result, Naboos geometric orbit can be distorted to orbit the Earth's quantum magnetic spin aligning it's path with Mustafar thus recreating a polar axis which is reflected in the death star's ability to destroy stars.

On the other hand, the US supreme court can simply justify the building of a wall and thus the profit made on that can be directly flow into the CEO of Goldman Sachs. Due to the high influx of income to the company they can create competition against the oil companies to further drive climate change. Now Trump can obviously sign an executive order to ban all Jedi into Earth but has no authority when colonising Mustafar. Ergo, a galactic civil war could possibly ignite between the sith and the US army which could alter the geometric cylindrical coordinates which the galaxy is founded on. Of course, the sith could build multiple death stars but that also requires Hoth to come to near contact with Mustafar which is improbable without most of Hoths ice melting.

I recognise almost everyone there but who the hell is SteamboatMickey??
Original post by Obiejess
So. How are you lot revising then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Notes, plans of essays, more notes.
(edited 7 years ago)

and @jneill as well :tongue:
Original post by NeverLucky
I agree with your conclusion but not your argument. You see, North Korea as a nation are full to the brim with alternate facts. Therefore their leader can simply recreate the death star near Coruscants orbit without its general public knowing. As a result, Naboos geometric orbit can be distorted to orbit the Earth's quantum magnetic spin aligning it's path with Mustafar thus recreating a polar axis which is reflected in the death star's ability to destroy stars.

On the other hand, the US supreme court can simply justify the building of a wall and thus the profit made on that can be directly flow into the CEO of Goldman Sachs. Due to the high influx of income to the company they can create competition against the oil companies to further drive climate change. Now Trump can obviously sign an executive order to ban all Jedi into Earth but has no authority when colonising Mustafar. Ergo, a galactic civil war could possibly ignite between the sith and the US army which could alter the geometric cylindrical coordinates which the galaxy is founded on. Of course, the sith could build multiple death stars but that also requires Hoth to come to near contact with Mustafar which is improbable without most of Hoths ice melting.

It's a Brave New World, my friend. The whole world is full of Alternative Facts :wink:

Will profit be made on the wall though?
It's a Brave New World, my friend. The whole world is full of Alternative Facts :wink:

Will profit be made on the wall though?

From my initial analysis using complex functions, I can safely conclude with absolute certainty...

Spoiler

Original post by NeverLucky
From my initial analysis using complex functions, I can safely conclude with absolute certainty...

Spoiler

Would have thought that the analysis would indicate that Trump smoked something stronger but ok :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending