The Student Room Group

LNAT 2017 Results

Scroll to see replies

Original post by member0712
Hi guys, not really sure how it works but is 29 a good score? Only reason I ask is because I'm still waiting to hear back from my LNAT uni. Hope yous all did well :smile:

29 is an amazing score. YOu may be wading into reduced offer teritory there. Congratulations!
Original post by Michael_Fishy
Yeah, the issue for me is the LNAT was meant to pull up a relativly weak application - Only 4A-A* at GCSE, AABCE at AS. Ah well. Just have to take it as it comes, there's hope but i'm not holding out much :biggrin:

Idk my LNAT score yet, but I only got 4A*,3A,3B at GCSE and still got offers from both Durham and KCL! So I really wouldnt worry!
Original post by Titania_Fleuret_
HAHAAH this is hilarious!!
I have offers from all 5 unis I applied to but only got 22/42 xDDDDD

I know I'm meant to be upset BUT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING idk why LMAO

I'm feeling the exact same thing XD not sure whether to be disappointed or relieved.
Original post by shadowspectre22
I'm feeling the exact same thing XD not sure whether to be disappointed or relieved.

I'm the same, I feel like I should be disappointed but I'm just holding onto the fact I got above average, even if it was by a couple of marks 😂
Still nothing...
Reply 385
It would be useful if people also posted what offers (and conditions) or rejections they have had from LNAT unis as well as their result.

when you're hysterical because of your failures LMAO
IM STILL LAUGHING I CAN'T STOP xDDD

SUCH a good anecdote tbh don't you think so??

Spoiler

Original post by Michael_Fishy
29 is an amazing score. YOu may be wading into reduced offer teritory there. Congratulations!

Really?! Wow thanks! Is it strange that I'm still yet to hear back from them though?
Original post by MJ6987
It would be useful if people also posted what offers (and conditions) or rejections they have had from LNAT unis as well as their result.

My LNAT score was 23 and I got an unconditional from the University of Glasgow
Original post by hxrrict
thats an incredible score anyway, but consider also that the average this year was quite a bit lower than usual, so well done!!

Thank you! Just got to wait to hear back now I guess!
Reply 390
I got my result I got 24, did better than what I thought D;, still haven't heard from Bristol yet. Kinda given up on them now :s-smilie: wonder if my essay was good.
29/42, at least now I know why I received an UCL offer after my interview for Law with German Law went so horribly :colondollar: I was sure they would reject me
Original post by member0712
Really?! Wow thanks! Is it strange that I'm still yet to hear back from them though?

They may not have gotten to your application yet. a lot of unis select applications to start with at random

Posted from TSR Mobile
when you're hysterical because of your failures LMAO
IM STILL LAUGHING I CAN'T STOP xDDD

SUCH a good anecdote tbh don't you think so??

Spoiler

oh this gives me hope thank you!

What was the average this year? Still waiting on my result☹️
Reply 395
Original post by gab6723
What was the average this year? Still waiting on my result☹️

21 was the average
Original post by 1katherinesmith
oh this gives me hope thank you!

YOU ARE WELCOME
I am glad my failures bring hope.. xDDD
Original post by Daruto
21 was the average

Thanks I'm so stressed, do you think everyone will get them today?
HAHAAH this is hilarious!!
I have offers from all 5 unis I applied to but only got 22/42 xDDDDD

I know I'm meant to be upset BUT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING idk why LMAO

Well Done! Where about's did you apply?
Reply 399
Original post by gab6723
Thanks I'm so stressed, do you think everyone will get them today?

There's a likelyhood that we should all get it by today, but everyone should've gotten it by tomorrow. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending