The Student Room Group

University of Essex - still not heard about my application - anyone else?

Hi all

I applied to Essex and Hertfordshire just before the deadline (BSc MH Nursing).

I have an interview with Hertfordshire next week but have not heard anything from Essex. Is anyone else still waiting and is this a bad sign?

Thanks!
It isn't a bad sign. Unis will have different timelines and processes to go through and you still have time so you have to be patient. Good luck with your interview :smile:
Original post by Catleigh
Hi all

I have an interview with Hertfordshire next week but have not heard anything from Essex. Is anyone else still waiting and is this a bad sign?

Thanks!

@Catleigh Hi, I applied for Adult Nursing at the University of Essex (Southend Campus) I found out yesterday on UCAS Track - my application was unsuccessful :frown:

I wasn't offered an interview or anything, after I sent my application in November 2016, they requested copies of my certificates (I applied with an Access in HE Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery) and a 2nd academic reference in addition to the one submitted on my UCAS application and it made no difference, I have requested feedback to find out what went wrong and if I can prepare better next time. They took ages to get back to me.

As the saying goes no news is good news right. I hope they get back to you soon, I hope you are not waiting too long! :smile: You can always phone admissions to find out what stage your application is?

Good Luck on your journey :wink:
Original post by Catleigh
Hi all

Thanks!

Hi, I applied for BSC MH Nursing at the Colchester Campus and didn't hear back for ages. In the end I just rang up the School of Health and Human sciences and I got the interview day for the next week.
Original post by EveOlivia101
Hi, I applied for BSC MH Nursing at the Colchester Campus and didn't hear back for ages. In the end I just rang up the School of Health and Human sciences and I got the interview day for the next week.

@EveOlivia101 Congratulations on getting an interview from the University of Essex, I'm kind of worried now why my application was unsuccessful :frown:

Good Luck on your journey, hope it all works out for you :h:
Original post by nelfran29
@EveOlivia101 Congratulations on getting an interview from the University of Essex, I'm kind of worried now why my application was unsuccessful :frown:

Good Luck on your journey, hope it all works out for you :h:

Hi,

If you would like to know why then you can contact the admissions team to ask why. they are always happy to give feedback. you can find your admissions teams contact details through the essex applicant portal
Original post by EveOlivia101
Hi,

If you would like to know why then you can contact the admissions team to ask why. they are always happy to give feedback. you can find your admissions teams contact details through the essex applicant portal

@EveOlivia101 Hi again, I have emailed the person dealing with my application, who hasn't sent my request for feedback yet, but will do so soon and also takes up to 4 weeks to get a response.

Thanks again for the advice, I hope you it works out for you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending