The Student Room Group

How can I get a white girlfriend?

I think white girls are beautiful and cute.
I am myself am not white , how can I get a white gf?.

Scroll to see replies

A good place to start would be to actually talk to them.
Original post by TheIncredibleZ
A good place to start would be to actually talk to them.

I am afraid to talk to them.
I am afraid they will not want me because I am not white.
Seriously, another post about skin colour?

Dude, everyone is the same on the inside. So what if they're a different colour? London has a brown Mayor. Just talk to the girl and get to know her. Don't be clingy or desperate, treat her as a normal being. If she rejects you because of your skin colour then she really is shallow. Just be you and don't overthink it. Even if she does reject you, there are plenty other girls of different races.
Original post by FalangFightback
I would respectively suggest to stick to your own kind. Interracial mixing creates societal instability and nobody wants half caste kids.

Speak for yourself, not everybody minds having half caste kids and there's nothing wrong with them either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
The same way you get a black or brown gf, talk to them.
Starbucks.
Original post by emerald7770
Starbucks.

Why starbucks?

All the white girls go there?
FuturisticColla
I think white girls are beautiful and cute.
I am myself am not white , how can I get a white gf?.

Talk to white girls, there are quite a few of them out there y'know.

I would respectively suggest to stick to your own kind. Interracial mixing creates societal instability and nobody wants half caste kids.

Seriously.... when are you going to stop making account after account to promote your bull$hit? And we all know the rep on your post is from another one of your accounts - you aren't fooling anyone into thinking that there is a far-right uprising occurring on TSR. Go back to Stormfront!
Original post by UWS
The same way you get a black or brown gf, talk to them.

Wth is a 'white' 'brown' and 'black' anyway?
This is all made up.

is this a joke???
Original post by _princessxox
is this a joke???

That is a mainstream view in Southall and Wembley
That is a mainstream view in Southall and Wembley

it's an outdated view
Be attractive
Don't be unattractive

Simple steps.
Original post by Black Cat
Be attractive
Don't be unattractive

Simple steps.

Define attractive and unattractive.

If you are talking about looks , there is nothing I can do to change that obviously , save for plastic surgery , which I will never do.

The 1960s called, they want their segregationism back.
Original post by FuturisticCola
Define attractive and unattractive.

If you are talking about looks , there is nothing I can do to change that obviously , save for plastic surgery , which I will never do.

Dress good, talk good, smell good and look good

Doing that usually works for me :h:
Original post by Anonymous
Wth is a 'white' 'brown' and 'black' anyway?
This is all made up.

Of course it is, but labels such as Caucasians, Africans, African-Americans, and Asians, are seemingly falling out of use. Whenever I have to use white or black to describe an individual's race, I typically qualify it with speech marks.
Original post by Black Cat
Dress good, talk good, smell good and look good

Doing that usually works for me :h:

I do none of those things and white girls still like me, some of them just can't resist the melanin 🤷🏾*♂️
Original post by Zargabaath
drink bleach, it'll whiten you up like it does with clothes

I really don't think that is an appropriate thing to be suggesting to someone, whether it was a joke or not. Some very vulnerable people read tsr.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending