Scroll to see replies

Reply 3100
If I don't hear back tomorrow, then this weekend is going to be sad :s-smilie:
Original post by ArtScience
Got an offeeeeeer! :smile:

Wow well done!!!!!! See you in sept!
Original post by tmc1
Well done!! What time??

Not sure exactly but checked it around 7:30.
Original post by Lostperson
Wow well done!!!!!! See you in sept!

Can't wait! :smile: so glad for you too! I still need to do my a-levels- eek.
Original post by 11...
good luck for tomorrow :smile:

thanks so much, i need it haha! xD
Original post by lou-natic
how long have u been waiting? (sorry if you've answered this in an earlier post, i joined quite recently!) and why are you sure it'll be a rejection? :frown: keep your spirits up! :smile:

I've been waiting since the 7th March so I really feel for those who have been waiting since December and January.
I'm pretty sure it's going to be a rejection because I did terrible in the interview. But others have said the same thing and have come out with offers so I guess there's a slight chance the same could happen to me. But I'm never that lucky.
Original post by Zankou
I've been waiting since the 7th March so I really feel for those who have been waiting since December and January.
I'm pretty sure it's going to be a rejection because I did terrible in the interview. But others have said the same thing and have come out with offers so I guess there's a slight chance the same could happen to me. But I'm never that lucky.

i would honestly feel so anxious if i were kept waiting from december or jan :frown: and ahh, well best of luck - u never know! :smile: u might get that offer later on tonight or tomorrow! :biggrin:
Hey guys,

I wanted to say a very heartfelt thank you to all of you on this journey!!!
I am 36 years old, have 2 very small children and a full time job and it has been super demanding going through the application process.
At times all I had to keep me going was you guys here on this forum. You are such a genuinely caring group of individuals!
Congratulations to all of you who have had offers- hopefully see you guys in September!
Those who are still waiting- I am crossing my fingers and toes!!!

I am going to go quiet from now on as I need to focus on my a-levels with everything I have.

Thank you again and pod luck to everyone!
stiiiiill waiting on kings, got rejected from barts AND ucl haha but oh well :P and got st georges interview tomorrow so basically need to do really well tomorrow!! (but i won't lol)

Good Luck! Talk confidently and try to link the points you make to your own experience and at the end link back to medicine. :smile:
Reply 3109
I got an offer!!! International student and school leaver :smile: is there an offer holders group?
Hey guys,

I am 36 years old, have 2 very small children and a full time job and it has been super demanding going through the application process.
At times all I had to keep me going was you guys here on this forum. You are such a genuinely caring group of individuals!
Congratulations to all of you who have had offers- hopefully see you guys in September!

I am going to go quiet from now on as I need to focus on my a-levels with everything I have.

Congrats!! You're such a inspirational person :smile:
Original post by mithi98
Good Luck! Talk confidently and try to link the points you make to your own experience and at the end link back to medicine. :smile:

thanks so much! i will ... try! ahaha xD
Original post by azlana
I got an offer!!! International student and school leaver :smile: is there an offer holders group?

congraaaats bro!!!
Got an offer!! International student :smile: I can't believe it omg! But guys pls don't loose hope like my UKCAT was pretty bad avg 647 and band 3 which just shows that UKCAT isn't the most important your personal statement predicted grades interview score and GCSE do matter a lot too! So hope for the best! (Still doing A levels btw)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys,

That is truly amazing how hard working and determined you are! 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karishma behera
Got an offer!! International student :smile: I can't believe it omg! But guys pls don't loose hope like my UKCAT was pretty bad avg 647 and band 3 which just shows that UKCAT isn't the most important your personal statement predicted grades interview score and GCSE do matter a lot too! So hope for the best! (Still doing A levels btw)

Posted from TSR Mobile

yay!! congrats! :biggrin:
Hey guys,

congrats !! :biggrin: slay those a levels!
Anyone from here going to the offer holders day on the 8th April?
Got an offer!! Interviewed on Tuesday :smile:
i would honestly feel so anxious if i were kept waiting from december or jan :frown: and ahh, well best of luck - u never know! :smile: u might get that offer later on tonight or tomorrow! :biggrin:

Thank you! I hope so!
Best of luck to you too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending