The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drez999
I had, what I think is a similar situation last year.

12th June - remember it like yesterday which indicates that maybe my/our emotions do not always strive to take the best care of their owners.

The only thing that keeps me going is hope - no matter how sh*te and shabby I feel, I know if I am able to cling on to hope (and my pretty dark/odd sense of humour) I will carry on and meet new people that could become friends.
Thanks, hope is all I got atm.

Original post by littlenorthernlass
They're nothing, they don't deserve your bitterness.
Thanks x You're right, but going forward its very frustrating and Im lost on what to do as I cant trust people anymore.

Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Aw :frown: tbh I see how that would make you feel, that is so rude of them. But people like that are rare, the same thing is unlikely to happen again. Being less nice to others might seem like a good defence mechanism, but it will affect you more than it affects other people. It's just nice to be a nice person I guess :tongue:

did you try talking to them?
Thanks for your reply, needed to vent. I wish this was just one person. Been happening the last few months to be honest. Idk when yeh respect others..people seem to walk over yeh?

I think probably better to let people earn your respect..Idk it does make me bitter though and more likely to make advantage of others now.

I tried talking to one person recently and going nowhere. People don't show me respect and decency when I did with them. Ugh idk.
comedown lololol
Original post by CoolCavy
comedown lololol

'sup Cavster
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Some day the break will come. Hope you're coping alright yourself. Yeh know where I am if yeh want a chat x

Thanks :hugs: not been a good day at all - papa got admitted and then I lost my purse with about £40 in it, my paper and card privisional, banks cards and then some photos :frown: I maybe dropped it or left it somewhere when I was a rush to get to my gran's today. Called the police and bus company and there's no sign of it :frown: ah well, these things happen I suppose. I'll be glad to get home and get to my bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Thanks :hugs: not been a good day at all - papa got admitted and then I lost my purse with about £40 in it, my paper and card privisional, banks cards and then some photos :frown: I maybe dropped it or left it somewhere when I was a rush to get to my gran's today. Called the police and bus company and there's no sign of it :frown: ah well, these things happen I suppose. I'll be glad to get home and get to my bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep maybe a movie and get your ass into bed x

£40 is nothing in grand scheme of things, one of those days. never know might be a good omen for the future.
feel like absolute **** tbh
****ed off. some school kids took a dump and threw condoms in the drain in my house...whilst I was in the bathroom (#onlyinlutoncantheygetawaywiththisshitinbroaddaylight)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
'sup Cavster

awww i havent seen u for a while :cube:
I'm feeling old and wondering if I should just switch to studying Korean because it's easier than Japanese
Selfish. I cba with ppl rn.
Might have an early night depending on sleep
Had an argument with a ...relative o Facebook. I don't mind fairly civil debate, but I bloody hate it when they're all hypocritical. I called someone up on their racism, and the family member said "It's their private views"
Wow. It seems like every one here is a bit annoyed/down/upset
Original post by The_Internet

Surprisingly I'm actually in a good mood

Normally tis is me hahaha, things will get better:biggrin:
Lol that's good! I'm simply annoyed
Original post by Goaded
Normally tis is me hahaha, things will get better:biggrin:

Lol. I think all it will take is a night's sleep

Said relative talks about being the "bigger man" and not exposing someone's racism, all whilst he continues to argue with me. I maintain throughout that every one's views can be criticised (including my own) I mention that surely "the bigger man" would have stopped arguing?

All I did was expose someone's racism. That's it.

Said relative talks about how I apparently sought attention by..exposing racism and arguing with someone when he regularly posts on this local group, gaining a lot of attention and tbh my own post would never have received so much attention if he didn't even bother replying . I simply respond when challenged.

Said relative also thinks that it's OK for him to challenge me, but it's not OK for me to challenge any one else..

He also says not to judge, whilst ...judging myself lol
^ That made me feel better tbh
Lol that's good! I'm simply annoyed

Lol. I think all it will take is a night's sleep

Said relative talks about being the "bigger man" and not exposing someone's racism, all whilst he continues to argue with me. I maintain throughout that every one's views can be criticised (including my own) I mention that surely "the bigger man" would have stopped arguing?

All I did was expose someone's racism. That's it.

Said relative talks about how I apparently sought attention by..exposing racism and arguing with someone when he regularly posts on this local group, gaining a lot of attention and tbh my own post would never have received so much attention if he didn't even bother replying . I simply respond when challenged.

Said relative also thinks that it's OK for him to challenge me, but it's not OK for me to challenge any one else..

He also says not to judge, whilst ...judging myself lol

Family drives you mad eh? Don't worry, mine too. :tongue:
Lol finally got back to my friend about some game she wanted to play :rolleyes: feel like the greatest friend ever rn :u:
Had a lovely biatching session with my friend earlier, I realised my heart isn't as forgiving and pure after all :colondollar:

"Pig crossbred with a goat" is a wonderful, wonderful insult I suggest everyone uses it atleast once in their life time :u:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Had a lovely biatching session with my friend earlier, I realised my heart isn't as forgiving and pure after all :colondollar:

"Pig crossbred with a goat" is a wonderful, wonderful insult I suggest everyone uses it atleast once in their life time :u:

Nothing better than a good vent/*****, I had a similar one today! Such a good release

Latest