The Student Room Group

Kings College London- Medicine 2017 Entry

Scroll to see replies

If someone rejects their offer, does that mean someone else from the waiting list will be able to receive an offer?
Original post by taehyungxc
If someone rejects their offer, does that mean someone else from the waiting list will be able to receive an offer?

yes, but i think you have to wait till may to find out x
Any grads who are planning to firm kings want to have a little whatsapp chat group/ support group to support each other on the final bits and pieces ? Like student loans ... funding ... accommodation:smile: let me know :smile:
Original post by Booboo KCL
Literally just now! Was notified on Track. I just can't believe it! I was shaking logging in to track and cried when I saw it :'(

Good luck!!

Ahahaha omg I feel you I started crying when I got my offer! 😂 congratulations though! 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by studentsixth
Yeah.

Thanks!

I was so sorry to hear about your rejection too by the way. You of all people seemed to deserve a place. I hope you're feeling ok :frown:
Original post by Lostperson
Any grads who are planning to firm kings want to have a little whatsapp chat group/ support group to support each other on the final bits and pieces ? Like student loans ... funding ... accommodation:smile: let me know :smile:

I would!
Original post by Pantego
yes! more grads for A100 :biggrin: are you guys going to the offer holder day?
oh i'm going into halls for first year

Im also a grad thinking about going into halls!

Sounds great!
rrr
(edited 6 years ago)

Yes definitely. PM me :smile:
I still haven't heard anything after my interview in January, what does this mean ?
Original post by StationToStation
Thanks!

I was so sorry to hear about your rejection too by the way. You of all people seemed to deserve a place. I hope you're feeling ok :frown:

I was kind of expecting it tbh 😂 Thankfully I've got UCL but they've offered me deferred entry so I'll have to take a gap year!
Original post by AmaduM
Yes definitely. PM me :smile:

Original post by WannabeDrA
Sounds great!

Original post by WannabeDrA
Im also a grad thinking about going into halls!

Original post by Pantego
I would!

Lostperson, can you make a group message on tsr (if you can even do that) ? Or pm and we can share details :smile:
Original post by Pantego
Lostperson, can you make a group message on tsr (if you can even do that) ? Or pm and we can share details :smile:

I don't know if we can make a group on here ? Can you guys pm me your numbers?
Original post by 11...
no I didn't think that you directed that at me haha, it just that I have seen you on this thread for more than a week now, that I wanted to tell you the bad news :frown: this kings process has been a nightmare, glad it is over tho. some people are still waiting, perhaps they are on the waiting list dunno

Oh god, i was being very self-centred yesterday because I was already having a bad day, I'm soo sorry. I am honestly so sorry to hear that, its really difficult to accept something like this as well especially if it was your first choice!! Now listen to me, you deserve a medical offer so just keep working at it, I'm not too sure about all your offers but whatever it is, in the end you will graduate to become a medic, you can have the dream job that you've worked hard for and it will all be ok. Prayers are with you bubz, I wish the very best for everything💖
Original post by Jackrosser97
hey, I'm really sorry to hear about your rejection, I've been following this thread since the beginning and have seen you on it. Its really good that you have other offers aswell!
If you don't mind me asking what are your gcses/ukcat as if they are looking contextually your interview could have been good but another component might have let you down? (i'm just guessing as Kings said they look 'hollistically':wink:

also ignore the rude person/troll :smile:

I think it was my interview, it was my first and it was back in December so obviously i was no where near as good as I could've been. But yh, my stats:

GCSEs: 8A*s, 2As, B
AS levels: 3As, B(in an irrelevant subject lol)
UKCAT: 717avg, band3
predicted: 3A*s

I've been on this thread for so long, it's going to be weird not posting on it anymore :frown:
Reply 3296

Yes definitely. Please add me to it :smile:
Reply 3297
Original post by Ashy99
Oh god, i was being very self-centred yesterday because I was already having a bad day, I'm soo sorry. I am honestly so sorry to hear that, its really difficult to accept something like this as well especially if it was your first choice!! Now listen to me, you deserve a medical offer so just keep working at it, I'm not too sure about all your offers but whatever it is, in the end you will graduate to become a medic, you can have the dream job that you've worked hard for and it will all be ok. Prayers are with you bubz, I wish the very best for everything💖

aww thanks :smile: Yes I got one offer from UEA and waiting for st george's now. Well done on your other offers, just smash your A levels :smile: I also sent a message to King's requesting for feedback. I am just curious to know, but I know the data station was a failure, which was my first station lol
Original post by studentsixth
I was kind of expecting it tbh 😂 Thankfully I've got UCL but they've offered me deferred entry so I'll have to take a gap year!

Must be pretty annoying if you wanted to start uni ASAP but you'll probably have a great time. I'm sure that a gap year can be an even more amazing experience if you can rest assured that you have a place at such a fantastic uni instead of having to spend half a year stressing about your application!

Can you add me too please :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending