The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Sport and Exercise Nutrition - BSc

Hey, :smile:
I am looking forward to start this course. Is there any one else who is going to the same course? I am a bit worried about it :/
Hey, i've applied for this course too :biggrin: what are you worried about?
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ruser1234
Hey, i've applied for this course too :biggrin: what are you worried about?

I have applied too and I am so worried actually. I feel like I might not fit in at all. I just don't feel like I am fit enough for that course that is a bit scary as I feel like most of the people there will be in their best shape :biggrin:
Original post by Marble21
I have applied too and I am so worried actually. I feel like I might not fit in at all. I just don't feel like I am fit enough for that course that is a bit scary as I feel like most of the people there will be in their best shape :biggrin:

Honestly you dont have to worry about that. Its the first time they're starting this course at bcu so theres no second years or third years to look down on you. I dont think its about being in the best shape. As long as you have a passion for nutrition and being healthy thats all that matters. With that being said, this comes with being any form of shape or size. Plus when you get to uni everyone just wants to make friends and get their grade because were all grown and mature enough to not even care so dont worry. Dont let the nerves get to you, just have fun with it. It'll be a new experience x
Original post by Marble21

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say there is no need to be worried at all! Like ruser1234 said this is a brand new course so you'll be the first class which is really exciting!

You don't need to be worried about how fit/unfit you are either, it's not all about sport, you'll be looking at the science behind health and people too, equipping you to support elite performers once you graduate, and we have incredible lecturers and industry professionals who will support you all the way.

Have any of you accepted your offer to start in September yet?

If you have any other questions about the course, general student life here or anything at all, ask away! :h:

Lydia

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending