The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Apathetic
doing really well in school which should logically make me happy but im just indifferent to it rn
Depressed.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Depressed.

PM me :lovehug: I'm here for you <3
Reply 2324
Hi, i'm trying to make a positive difference and have a vision to create more local trade. I want people to think of people in their own locality first before they look elsewhere. I need some feedback and want to create an awareness of a project i've started so please check the thread i've started below and leave me some feedback. It would make my day :-)

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4665406
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:grouphugs: :loveduck: :cube: :lovehug: :jumphug: :penguinhug: :smile:

queen of emojis strikes again :h:

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Depressed.

awwww :hugs:

Original post by CoolCavy
Apathetic
doing really well in school which should logically make me happy but im just indifferent to it rn

at least youre doing well in school :rofl: cant say the same here
Original post by ForestShadow
queen of emojis strikes again :h:

awwww :hugs:

at least youre doing well in school :rofl: cant say the same here

:colondollar: Hi FS :wavey:
How are you? Have you had a good day?:hugs:
Continuously playing my fav Dark Souls 3 boss. :tongue: Me happy!
Continuously playing my fav Dark Souls 3 boss. :tongue: Me happy!

:cube:
(edited 5 years ago)
Metophorically (spelt very wrong) speaking, like I have been hit by a truck onto a pavement ran over by a cyclist back on to the road hit by a car then fell off a bridge into the sea, then eaten by a shark. Lol I hate A-Levels
:colondollar: Hi FS :wavey:
How are you? Have you had a good day?:hugs:

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hugs:

my day was alright, slow start as usual

bored in lessons as usual

mini constant panic attacks about a2 lvls coming up as usual

pretty average day as usual :colondollar:

did go to a biology workshop to improve my bio cos I need to get better to hit my uni offer

how was your dayyyyyyyyy? :holmes:

:charm:
Original post by AKB2000
Metophorically (spelt very wrong) speaking, like I have been hit by a truck onto a pavement ran over by a cyclist back on to the road hit by a car then fell off a bridge into the sea, then eaten by a shark. Lol I hate A-Levels

same here tbh :redface:
Original post by AKB2000
Metaphorically (spelt very wrong) speaking, like I have been hit by a truck onto a pavement ran over by a cyclist back on to the road hit by a car then fell off a bridge into the sea, then eaten by a shark. Lol I hate A-Levels

Fixed that spell 4u bruh
Man I can relate :emo:
Just gotta keep going, soon it'll be summer and ice cream and chill everyday :cool:
:jumphug: You can do it Mr AKB2000 :rave: woooooooo!
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hugs:

my day was alright, slow start as usual

bored in lessons as usual

mini constant panic attacks about a2 lvls coming up as usual

pretty average day as usual :colondollar:

did go to a biology workshop to improve my bio cos I need to get better to hit my uni offer

how was your dayyyyyyyyy? :holmes:

:charm:

:wavey:
haha yeah I get you
oh :s-smilie:
FS :console: calm yourself better :redface: :frown:
:lovehug: aw no :frown:
That's good to hear! Keep it up! :cube:

I went to the beach! Walked my friend's dog (and my 2 friends :rofl:), got fish n chips, went crabbing, caught tons of crabs :O, tried not to freeze to death, returned crabs to natural habitat and walked back :smile:
Am now v tired, slightly sunburnt and replying to ancient emails :colondollar:

:wavey:
haha yeah I get you
oh :s-smilie:
FS :console: calm yourself better :redface: :frown:
:lovehug: aw no :frown:
That's good to hear! Keep it up! :cube:

I went to the beach! Walked my friend's dog (and my 2 friends :rofl:), got fish n chips, went crabbing, caught tons of crabs :O, tried not to freeze to death, returned crabs to natural habitat and walked back :smile:
Am now v tired, slightly sunburnt and replying to ancient emails :colondollar:

Changed avi back, its good to be back :h:

Nah theyre no that mad, theyre not full on panics, just small ongoing ones that are kinda bad still :lol: I think everyones just crumbling under the pressure with 1 month left, its all a bit too scary and too real lmao

walking 2 dogs, you brilliant multitasker! I bet I could walk 3 tho :u:

fish and chips :coma: havent had that in ages

crabbing nice, do you pick them up with your bare hands? cos pincing is just :colonhash: :gasp: cant stand it, were they big crabs and did you know the species?

sunburnt is only temporary or at least thats what they all say :dontknow:

what are these ancient emails? beats ancient vms that I have :facepalm:
Changed avi back, its good to be back :h:

Nah theyre no that mad, theyre not full on panics, just small ongoing ones that are kinda bad still :lol: I think everyones just crumbling under the pressure with 1 month left, its all a bit too scary and too real lmao

walking 2 dogs, you brilliant multitasker! I bet I could walk 3 tho :u:

fish and chips :coma: havent had that in ages

crabbing nice, do you pick them up with your bare hands? cos pincing is just :colonhash: :gasp: cant stand it, were they big crabs and did you know the species?

sunburnt is only temporary or at least thats what they all say :dontknow:

what are these ancient emails? beats ancient vms that I have :facepalm:

aw yass! :jumphug:
yeah it's not ok FS :hide:

fite me bruh :colone:

have ittttt, so good <3

I had to pick one up because one of my friends missed the bucket :rofl: it was so tickly, I am glad it was a small one otherwise I would have run v far away XD

Did I know the species? :lolwut: I don't know anything about animals xD was never my thing

I should be alright, got plenty of aftersun, feels so good on your skin :love:

From my Auntie and someone cool :shh:
haha
I'm not one for celebrating stuff like this, but...

I HAVE TEN GEMS FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They see me rolling, they're hating. They're hoping that they are going to catch me riding dirty... how pathetic
Overexposed, awkward, ugly, incompetent, lonely, bored, tired, weak and defeated.

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light. - Dylan Thomas
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
it was all me tho :smug:

:woo: :yay: :party: :party2: :rave: :grouphugs: :jumphug: :jive::dance: :ymca: :macarena: :king1: :penguin: :penguinhug: :loveduck: :cube: :lovehug: :ahee: :awesome: :cool: :ninja: :hugs:
(edited 5 years ago)
Stressed,got my GCSE's in 3 weeks!!!!!!!!:frown:

Latest