The Student Room Group

Anyone here enjoy late evening/night time walks

Bit random but does anyone enjoy an evening/night time walk

Scroll to see replies

I love them! Have to keep someone with me for safety though
Reply 2
Original post by Rock Fan

Rah man, that be risky. Unless i'm in a group, i don't dare walk out at night.
Reply 3
Yeah they aren't that bad, quite helpful actually.
One of the best times to go, imo. Nice and peaceful.
Reply 5
In London, it's especially interesting. Not so relaxing, but interesting.
Not in my endz.......
Original post by Serine Soul
I love them! Have to keep someone with me for safety though

Agreed I always keep a tourch on me

Original post by Furai
Yeah they aren't that bad, quite helpful actually.

Original post by Count Bezukhov
One of the best times to go, imo. Nice and peaceful.

Yeah have to agree especially if you got a lot on your mind
Yeah I love them- something really peaceful and calming about them ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
I went to a caravan park a few years ago with my family and every night I would lie on the metal bench on the decking outside under the window staring into the stars. This was real good and I had a lot of memories and I daydreamed quite a lot like this before I went to bed. This is sort of a night stroll, never tried one before but I think I would enjoy it!
Love it.
Do people actually feel unsafe? :lolwut: I've never felt threatened or unsafe - wherever I've been and at whatever time. Either y'all live in some rough-ass places, or something about me puts prospective attackers off.

A bit. I find they help to clear my thoughts. I may go for one shortly as I've been struggling to sleep and it may make me sufficiently tired.

Do you?
Yes, particularly in winter. I've roamed the streets of every city I've lived in at night. Walking for 90 minutes to 2 hours is the only reliable cure I know for insomnia.
Night-time winter walks are beautiful, solely for being able to see your frosted breath float away under the street lights.

There's also something nice about walking down a dimly lit ally with nothing but the flicker of a lighter and the glowing ashes from a cigarette for company.
Evening is the only time you can go for a pleasant walk with this heat wave

Would love to drive out in the dark to the beach or something but can't yet...
Oh! I really want to go for a walk in the country. So calm.

Its not calm in London lol
In central or West London yes :smile: Especially places that were once meaningful to me.

I also like watching people walk by whilst sitting at a cafe very early in the morning during the summer.
Not really. I am kind of afraid to go out late by myself :s-smilie: If I am with other people, maybe, but never alone.

Today, I went out at 9:22 PM. I have never went out by myself so late before :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest