The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thank you so much and good luck to you too xxx :smile::h:
Original post by abc_123_
Hehe oopsie :innocent: I thought it was a pink hug before but now I've realised :wink: x

It's okay :smile: x I'm in year 12 too right now so I understand that it can get really stressy at times :blush: x I think your predicted grade is calculated on a mix of different things, including your attitude in lessons and homework grades as well so if the exam doesn't go as well as you want it too there's always that also,a lot of unis will accept you if your predicted grades are one grade lower (or two if it's not in the subject you want to study) x good luck :smile: xx
Original post by FireFreezer77
Cheeky Hehe :wink:
I know when you're acting all innocent :wink: :hugs:

Hehe maybe :wink: x
Staying at home by myself is seriously driving me insane :afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid:

My life has become so messed up :frown:
Had a nap and now my back is aching:frown:
sleepy
Hehe maybe :wink: x

You're still awesome!
You actually brighten my days :biggrin:
Original post by FireFreezer77
You're still awesome!
You actually brighten my days :biggrin:

Aww Hun that's so adorable :blush: x
Thank you :biggrin: xx
Like crying. I made a cake and it fell on the floor :frown:
Original post by BintM

Oh dear. Sounds like my life 😂😂😂 You go through all that to see it destroyed within seconds.

Just bake another cake.
Aww Hun that's so adorable :blush: x
Thank you :biggrin: xx

And very true too :yep: :biggrin:
You're more than welcome hun :smile:
Original post by qasim_96
Oh dear. Sounds like my life 😂😂😂 You go through all that to see it destroyed within seconds.

Just bake another cake.

My day has gone terrible. I thought i'd make a cake to feel better but even that decided to fail on me :cry:
Original post by BintM
My day has gone terrible. I thought i'd make a cake to feel better but even that decided to fail on me :cry:

At least you're trying to do something. Dw about it, you learn from your mistakes.
If it makes you feel better, I'm sat here on TSR whilst I'm out with my mates cause they're so boring :colonhash:
a bit empty tbh
Original post by Jack22031994
a bit empty tbh

Oh no :frown: x what's the matter? x
Original post by BintM

:console:

I can assure you that if I were to attempt to bake a cake it would look like it had been dropped on the floor :rofl: So you've already got an advantage over people like me :tongue:

a bit empty tbh

Know that feeling. I find it useful to just distract myself with something I like doing and it gradually fizzes out :redface:
(edited 6 years ago)
Oh no :frown: x what's the matter? x

Not really sure tbh. Bit lonely I think :/

Original post by Dr Strange

Know that feeling. I find it useful to just distract myself with something I like doing and it gradually fizzes out :redface:

cheers bud - yeah may watch some youtube as too tired to do anything really!
Not really sure tbh. Bit lonely I think :/

Aww :hugs: x did you recently have a breakup by any chance? x
Very bad. I look ugly today. But my mental clarity is also strong at the moment, I'm perceiving and understanding things very clearly.
Aww :hugs: x did you recently have a breakup by any chance? x

Yeah about 3 months ago now :/

I was fine for quite a while and then it kinda ht me about 3 weeks ago when I saw my best friend and talked about it with her which made me feel a lot better :smile: bu itt gets to me now and again I guess too ;(
People arguing gets me down. I am unhappy that my dislike for someone is getting stronger.

Latest