The Student Room Group

Are these university applications feasible?

So I am predicted A*A*A* (Maths/Physics/Economics) and will have an A in AS level Chemistry. I want to study Economics at uni.

So for three of my choices (I will have an AAA uni and AAB uni as my other two options) I will apply to three of the following:
Warwick
Nottingham
Bath
UCL
Durham

I noticed they all have A*AA as their requirements, but I'm not sure if with my results I'd be fine applying to them? I particularly want to go to Warwick or Nottingham, and possibly Durham as my third choice. But I'm not sure if the entry requirements are just the bare minimum people get or the normal grades. Is applying to Warwick/Nottingham/Durham/an AAA and AAB uni feasible with my grades? Advice would be appreciated.
(edited 6 years ago)
yes, applying to an A*AA course with A*AA predictions is fine. There is a reason they haven't set it to A*A*A. The main thing is to make sure your personal statement sets you apart from other applicants
Reply 2
Original post by Coolerthanapples
So I am predicted A*AA (Maths/Physics/Economics) and will have either a B or A in AS level Chemistry. I want to study Economics at uni.

So for three of my choices (I will have an AAA uni and AAB uni as my other two options) I will apply to three of the following:
Warwick
Nottingham
Bath
UCL
Durham

I noticed they all have A*AA as their requirements, but I'm not sure if with my results I'd be fine applying to them? I particularly want to go to Warwick or Nottingham, and possibly Durham as my third choice. But I'm not sure if the entry requirements are just the bare minimum people get or the normal grades. Is applying to Warwick/Nottingham/Durham/an AAA and AAB uni feasible with my grades? Advice would be appreciated.

Have a play with: https://www.ucas.com/advisers/offer-rate-calculator/

:smile:

For all the courses there's not enough data to show it :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending