The Student Room Group

CleverSquirrel and The Holy Gains

Welcome to My Blog!

:jive:

I've had this idea for a while now and after a lot of pondering and getting advice from a friend or two on here, i'm starting up a blog!!

Its not gonna be a hardcore gym freak blog so apologies for some light humor etc coming up!
If i make any mistakes please help a girl out :colondollar:

So basically, i'm focusing on myself now! @EC @hezzlington @AndrewSCO @mali473 @UWS @Black Cat I’m doing what you’ve told me to :wink:

Height: 5’3 (I know im small we can talk about that later :rofl: )

Weight: 68 kg (not happy with this :mad: )

Let me know what you think!

(Thank you to @WoodyMKC @Gone Revising II and @RobJ93 for your help and advice!!)

Much Love,

Your Squirrel :h:
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Day 1, 6/07/2017

Started today off with just black tea for breaky and a banana ( it gets me going in the mornings :rofl: )

Went for a walk today! Had to go and drop somethings off at my friends place and I was good and walked it instead of driving! :biggrin: (a 45 min walk in this bloody heat was a pain but it was worth it)

Lunch time was interesting! Weighing food is a pain in the backside, in the end I gave up and made a salad with grilled chicken and roughly estimated the calories ect (note to self- WEIGH YOUR FOOD) and it was okay I guess- it could be worse!

Then I sat down to revise for my upcoming exams and went hardcore with balance sheets and booking keeping for three hours!!

Got my gym playlist ready to go to the gym today and when I got there it was closed for ‘installation of new equipment’ :rolleyes: got home and decided to go for a nap :biggrin: (I walked it to the gym so it was well-deserved nap kay? :rofl: )

Dinner was another boring low carb meal of roast chicken with veg- treated myself with a bounty for dessert- I love bountys! (actually weighed it this time- its tedious af!)

And now a wee bit more revision before I head for a nice long bath and sleep!!!

Calories Burned : 567
Calorie Intake : 989 (was meant to be 1200 but hey)
Water: 2.5 litres today!

Hopefully the gym will be open tomorrow so I can make more progress!

Squirrel :h:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
@CleverSquirrel Good luck with your regime little one :woo: Hope you turn into one of those slim beauties :sexface:

Spoiler

You go gurl! :awesome:
Ah good luck :smile: i look forward to following your progress!
The main tip that I give to everyone wanting to get fit is the one word: Consistency. Keep that in mind and you'll succeed I'm sure you can, good luck :smile:.
Original post by Hamoody
@CleverSquirrel Good luck with your regime little one :woo: Hope you turn into one of those slim beauties :sexface:

Spoiler

haha hopefully! thank you!! i do like food though :colone:

Original post by AndrewSCO
You go gurl! :awesome:

Thank you my dear :hugs:

Original post by Katzen
Up next.

CleverSquireel Gets Taller! With leg lengthening surgery!

haha I WISH!!

Original post by Jack22031994
Ah good luck :smile: i look forward to following your progress!

Thank you Jack!!!! haha i hope i can keep this up!

Original post by Nulliverse
The main tip that I give to everyone wanting to get fit is the one word: Consistency. Keep that in mind and you'll succeed I'm sure you can, good luck :smile:.

thank you so much!! i will indeed try to! hopefully this blog will motivate me to do something!!
Original post by CleverSquirrel

Thank you Jack!!!! haha i hope i can keep this up!

No problem! :h: Sure you will! Maybe keepng a blog might help?

I need to get fitter really. I would like some arm muscle really!
(edited 6 years ago)
Good luck and keep up the consistency. Eventually you may be getting more than one person replaying your snapchats!
No problem! :h: Sure you will! Maybe keepng a blog might help?

I need to get fitter really. I would like some arm muscle really!

haha join me!! gym buddies :biggrin:

Original post by Mr Smurf
Good luck and keep up the consistency. Eventually you may be getting more than one person replaying your snapchats!

hahaha its only you who replays them smh :rofl:

thank you though my dear :colondollar:
haha join me!! gym buddies :biggrin:

I might as well! :biggrin: I wont do it otherwise! :lol:
Omg! I absolutely love this idea! Baby steps girl , baby steps. Wishing you the best of luck! You got thissss! <3
Keep the good work up:yy::h:.
I might as well! :biggrin: I wont do it otherwise! :lol:

hahaha youre more than welcome to! :biggrin:

Original post by mali473
Omg! I absolutely love this idea! Baby steps girl , baby steps. Wishing you the best of luck! You got thissss! <3

ikr! you helped too ya know! :yep: thank you my dearest!! :hugs: haha i do got this :cool:

ikr! you helped too ya know! :yep: thank you my dearest!! :hugs: haha i do got this :cool:

I will join you on your journey and may hit the gym myself :yep::hugs:
Original post by mali473
I will join you on your journey and may hit the gym myself :yep::hugs:

lets do it :cool: TSR gets fit :wink:
lets do it :cool: TSR gets fit :wink:

I'm actually warming up to the idea! Haha

I know someone who'd really benefit........@AndrewSCO :tongue:
Original post by mali473
I'm actually warming up to the idea! Haha

I know someone who'd really benefit........@AndrewSCO :tongue:

i second that :rofl:

Thanks :h: I may very well do! I'm fed up of having skinny arms!

I'll spend Saturday researching it etc.. Cant tomorrow as I have a very busy day! Got to go to Bristol in the morning, and then to London in the afternoon, back to Bristol and then back to where I live in Wiltshire.. urrrgh :frown:
Original post by King42415
That calorie intake was freaking low! You would be better off sticking to the 1200 like you said you wanted to do :P

is it bad? Ill try and hit 1200 tomorrow!!

Quick Reply

Latest