The Student Room Group

Would You Date Someone Who Rejected You

If a girl you liked turned you down and went out with somebody else very quickly after rejecting you, but then got dumped by him and came crawling back to you, would you go out with her?
Reply 1
I'm not a Plan B, so nope.
No. I'm not a sideman.
Reply 3
And what if she broke up with you (so you were together initially), then got dumped herself and came back (basically the same scenario except you were actually together rather than being rejected, altho she did break up with you). Thanks for the replies guys!
Reply 4
Why would you want to be a rebound?
Original post by Anonymous
And what if she broke up with you (so you were together initially), then got dumped herself and came back (basically the same scenario except you were actually together rather than being rejected, altho she did break up with you). Thanks for the replies guys!

Still no. That just sounds thirsty.
Self-respect dictates that I should say no. Thus no.
No. I don't want to be second choice.
Tell her where to go !
Reply 9
Only one answer, no
Original post by Anonymous
If a girl you liked turned you down and went out with somebody else very quickly after rejecting you, but then got dumped by him and came crawling back to you, would you go out with her?

No.
Ofcourse not
No,I am not a sidething.
before I was in my current relationship, one of my best friends who i've known since I was young asked me out but I said no bc I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Then I dated someone else for around 6 months but he cheated on me and dumped me, my best friend was there for me through that even tho I'd rejected him before and eventually he asked me out again but this time I said yes. I'm really happy with him and I feel like I wouldn't have appreciated him as much if I'd said yes the first time so I'm kinda glad with how it all turned out in the end
lol they can get rek'd

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending